Whether you are using one pan or several, you can place one behind the other or have them side by side. Thanks to FlexInduction by Bosch, you have the freedom of choice. As induction heats the bottom of the pan and not the hob itself, you can cook anywhere on the surface of the hob. You can use your cooker like a conventional induction hob with separate cooking zones, or connect it up at the touch of a button. This is how you can gain additional space, for example in order to position large items of cookware such as roasting dishes, wherever you like.
Induction hob with extractor, autarkic 816 mm
The induction hob with integrated ventilation module: combines best induction with best ventilation technology for perfect results.
Choose any spot for your pots, pans and roasting dishes.
Automatic setting transfer
Enjoy the freedom of cooking with your induction hob. The settings of your hob no longer need to be adjusted one by one when moving a pan from one area to the other. With the automatic setting transfer, moving a pan from one zone deactivates it automatically while applying the existing settings to the new zone to which the pan is moved - by one press of the touch display setting are confirmed.
17 stage control setting for induction
17 stage control setting for induction hobs. Perfect for precise heat control to meet your different cooking needs.
Our EcoSilence Drive brushless friction-free motor is durable and designed to last longer. The motor is highly efficient and offers exceptional performance while saving you energy.
Pan recognition is an excellent safety feature, as the hob will only produce heat when the pan is on a cooking zone.
There are many ways to make the perfect steak. Here’s a shortcut.
The ideal temperature is crucial for frying. Having it too high will make even the best steak fry too quickly or scorch it. No matter how you like to eat it – rare, medium or well-done – frying meat couldn’t be simpler now. The PerfectFry sensor regulates temperatures continuously during frying and adjusts them precisely if needed.
- 816 mm
- Profile trim (front facette with side trim)
- PerfectFry sensor with 5 temperature settings: Frying with integrated sensor for All Flex zones
- DirectSelect Premium touch control
- PerfectCook sensor ready (sensor sold seperately)
- ReStart function
- QuickStart function
- Electronic display
- MoveMode (3 levels)
- Keep warm function
- Timer for all zones
Timer - shows how long the cooktop is in use
Count up timer per cooktop
- PowerBoost function for all zones
- 4 induction cooking zones
- 2 Flex zones
- Variable 17-stage power settings for each zone
- Cooking zones:
1 x Ø 400 x 240 mm, 3.3 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction heating or 2 x Ø 200 mm, 240 mm
- Connected load: 7.4 kW
- Voltage: 220 - 240 V
- Individual energy consumption display
- 2 stage residual heat indicator for each zone
- Automatic pan recognition sensor
Power management options for 16A, 13A or 10A connection
Automatic safety shut off
Control panel lock
Control panel lock function
- Main on/off switch
- Min. worktop thickness: 20 mm
- Cable included
- Length wire connection: 110 cm
- Measurement: (H/B/T) 198 x 816 x 527 mm
- Energy Efficiency Class: A
- Average Energy Consumption: 53.5 kWh/year
- Blower Efficiency Class: A
- Grease Filtering Efficiency Class: B
- Noise min./max. Normal Level: 39/69 dB
- Induction cooktop with integrated downdraft extractor
- Suitable for ducted or re-circulated extraction (Accessory is respectively needed)
- For ducted extraction extraction kit (accessory HEZ381400) needed
- For recirculated extraction cleanAir recirculating kit (accessory HEZ381500) needed
- Fully-automatic extraction functionality with climateControl sensor
- Fully-automatic fan speed level control or optionally manual control by user
- 9 speeds plus 1 intensive
- Automatic 30 minutes after running
- Extraction rate according to EN 61591:
- min. Normal use 150m³/h
- max. Normal use 550 m³/h
- Intensive setting 690 m³/h
- Noise level according to EN 60704-3 und EN 60704-2-13 exhaust air:
- Min. normal use: 39 dB(A) re 1 pW (25 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
- Max. normal use: 69 dB(A) re 1 pW (55 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
- Intensive: 76 dB(A) re 1 pW (62 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
- Performance in re-circulated extraction:
- min. normal setting 139 m3/h
- max. normal setting 557 m3/h
- Boost-/Intensive setting 620 m3/h
- Noise level in re-circulated extraction:
- min. normal setting 42 dB(A) re 1 pW (31 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
- max. normal setting 73 dB(A) re 1 pW (62 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
- Boost-/Intensive setting 75 dB(A) re 1 pW (62 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
- Grease filter efficiency: 90 %
- Odour reduction rate: 85 %
- Large-scale stainless-steel grease filters with 12 layers for high grease filtration efficiency (up to 90% odour reduction)
- Cast-iron air inlet grid, heat resistant, dishwasher safe
- Removable and detachable grease filter and liquid collector unit, dishwasher safe
- integrated stainless steel grease filters, dishwasher safe
- condensate and liquid collector unit; ca. 200ml capacity; dishwasher safe
- Polymer liquid spillover safety tank, ca. 2.000ml capacity, Twist-off lock, dishwasher safe
- Saturation indicator for cleanAir odour filter
- Base cupboard width: min. 80 cm.
- Worktop depth: min. 60 cm (with shortened drawers), max. drawer's depth can be used starting with a worktop depth of 70 cm.
- Immersion depth: 19.8 cm
- Modules for ducted extraction or re-circulated extraction must be ordered separately as special accessory.
|Location of 1st heating element||front left|
|Dimension of 2nd heating element (mm)||400 x 240 mm|
|Location of 2nd heating element||center left|
|Power of 2nd heating element (kW)||3.3 kW|
|Type of 2nd heating element||Induction heating|
|Energy consumption of 2nd heating element||175.0|
|Location of 3rd heating element||back left|
|Location of 4th heating element||middle back|
Reviews and questions
- 6 accessories found for Induction hob with extractor, autarkic
Disassembly and Dismantling Manual
Information for professionals relevant for disassembly and dismantling according to the EU ecodesign regulations for vacuum cleaners, range hoods, ovens and hobs (EU) No 666/2013 and (EU) No 66/2014