In addition to your standard two year manufacturer's warranty, Bosch has also provided additional warranties on selected home appliances for your added peace of mind and to fulfil our commitment to offering our customers the very best customer service and support. Please see below the additional warranties that Bosch currently offers.
What is covered
How to apply
|10 year Anti-Rust warranty for Bosch dishwashers.||All Bosch dishwashers purchased from the 1st January 2012 onwards have a 10 year Anti-Rust warranty to protect against rust in the inner cavity of the appliance. See our terms and conditions below for further details.||To qualify for this warranty, please register your appliance for its standard two year warranty by calling 0344 892 8979 or register your appliance online.|
|10 year EcoSilence Drive® Motor warranty for selected Bosch washing machines.||Bosch washing machines with an EcoSilence Drive® Motor purchased from the 18th August 2014 onwards have a 10 year EcoSilence Drive® Motor warranty. See our terms and conditions below for further details.||To qualify for this warranty, please register your appliance for its standard two year warranty by calling 0344 892 8979 or register your appliance online.|
|Lifetime AquaStop warranty for selected Bosch washing machines and dishwashers.||Bosch washing machines and dishwashers with an AquaStop have a lifetime AquaStop warranty to protect against water damage caused by a defective AquaStop system. See our terms and conditions below for further details.||To qualify for this warranty, please register your appliance for its standard two year warranty by calling 0344 892 8979 or register your appliance online.|
Terms and conditions
Please see below the warranty terms and conditons for our three additional warranties provided by Bosch.
In addition to our standard appliance warranty, we provide a warranty against rusting-through of the dishwasher’s inner tub (from the inside out) subject to the following terms and conditions. The conditions below, which describe the requirements and scope of our warranty performance, do not affect any obligations of the seller/retailer from where you purchased the appliance.
1. We will provide a warranty against rusting-through of the dishwasher’s inner tub (from the inside out) in accordance with the following terms and conditions.
2. This warranty is for a period of ten (10) years, which starts on the delivery of the dishwasher to you, the consumer. We advise that you register your purchase of your dishwasher as soon as possible, and you can register your purchase of the dishwasher at any of our brand websites. You should retain a copy of your warranty registration, together with the original sales receipt as confirmation of registration and proof of purchase, which you may be requested to provide in the event of a claim under this warranty.
3. This warranty does not apply if rusting-through of the inner tub (from the inside out) was caused by faulty use, use in a manner other than what is normal for home use, non-domestic use, or where the operating instructions and installation guidelines are not followed.
4. This warranty shall be void if repairs or alterations were made by persons not authorized to perform such work.
5. We will, at our sole option, either repair or replace the dishwasher with the same or an equivalent model at no charge at its place of installation. Replaced components will become our property.
6. Any warranty claim must be filed within the warranty period set out in paragraph 2.
7. Any work performed under warranty shall neither extend nor renew the warranty period. The warranty period for installed replacement parts shall end with the warranty period for the entire appliance.
8. In the event of a replacement appliance being supplied, we may charge an appropriate monetary offset in respect of the period of use already enjoyed.
9. Further or other claims (in particular claims for damages suffered beyond the appliance itself) are excluded insofar as liability is not mandatory by law.
10. A person who is not party to these Terms shall not have any rights under or in connection with them under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
11. This warranty is in addition to and is not instead of your statutory rights as a consumer, which remain unaffected.
12. These warranty conditions apply to purchases made in the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland, or in a member state of the European Union and which are operated in the UK or the Republic of Ireland at the time at which the guarantee claim has come into effect. If the appliance is shipped to other countries feature the appropriate technical conditions (e.g. voltage, frequency.) for the climatic and environmental conditions in the country concerned, the terms of this warranty will continue to apply, provided that we, or our affiliates, have a local customer service network in that country. Appliances purchased outside the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland are subject to the warranty conditions published by the appropriate local representative office of that country. These can be obtained via the seller/retailer from whom you bought the appliance, or directly from our local representative office.
13. This warranty and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales, and the parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this warranty or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
This section sets out the conditions of the 10 year motor warranty against defects, which is offered on Bosch washing machine models that feature the EcoSilence Drive®, including eligibility, the scope of this warranty against defects (including exclusions) and your obligations to register your appliance online to be eligible for the protection of this 10 year motor warranty against defects.
Application of the warranty
1. This warranty against defects for Bosch motors in washing machine models that feature the EcoSilence Drive® is separate to our standard Bosch appliance warranty. This warranty against defects is provided in addition to other rights and remedies that you may have at law.
2. This warranty is, subject to these conditions, for a period of ten years beginning with the delivery of the appliance to you, the first end-user, provided that you, the first end-user, register the appliance within three months of the delivery date in accordance with these conditions (warranty term).
3. This warranty against defects is applicable to new Bosch washing machine models that:
(a) feature the EcoSilence Drive®,
(b) are purchased from 18th August 2014,
(c) are purchased from participating authorised Bosch resellers in the UK,
(d) are used for personal, domestic use only (i.e. no business or commercial use), and
(e) excludes ineligible products as defined in condition 4 (eligible products).
4. Ineligible products means any dryer, single washer/dryer models (i.e. appliances that both wash and dry), trade seconds, scratch and dent stock or used stock.
5. To obtain the 10 year motor warranty against defects you must register the appliance online at www.bosch-home.co.uk. Registration is only possible if you, the first end-user of the appliance, agree to the provision, storage and use by us of the information requested to be entered as part of the registration process. A confirmation of registration will be provided and must be kept by you in order to claim under the warranty in the future.
6. The confirmation of registration referred to in condition 5 and the original sales receipt showing the purchase / delivery details for the appliance will be accepted as verification of the warranty and original ownership of the appliance (verification documents).
Exclusions and limitations
7. This warranty applies to the EcoSilence Drive® motor only, excludes the inverter and will not apply if an EcoSilence Drive® motor fault is caused by:
(a) any defect or damage which is a result of repair, alteration or modification carried out without the written permission of BSH,
(b) the use of parts not manufactured, sold or approved by BSH are used in any replacement or repair,
(c) the appliance is operated on an electrical, gas or water supply which differs from the ratings specified on the rating plate and instructions for installation and use of the appliance,
(d) the appliance is damaged as a direct result of incorrect installation or being used for a purpose for which it not designed, sold or otherwise not in accordance with any instructions for installation and use,
(e) if changes occur in the condition or operational qualities of the appliance due to incorrect storage, mounting, climate or any other influence outside the control of BSH,
(f) the appliance is damaged as a result of operating the appliance incorrectly or when it was known to be defective,
(g) when parts requiring replacement due to normal wear and tear including the replacement of the following parts: lenses, globes, glassware, fuses, filters, door seals, bags and similar parts were not replaced,
(h) when the clearing of blockages in pumps and hoses did not take place,
(i) when damage is caused directly or indirectly by utility supply problems, lack of user care, electrical storm damage or incorrect power supply, and
(j) when the cause of a defect or damage is due to operator error.
8. Subject to these conditions, in particular this condition 8 and condition 15 below, if the EcoSilence Drive® motor of an eligible product fails during the warranty term:
(a) we will at our sole discretion repair or replace the EcoSilence Drive® motor only with the same or an equivalent model at no charge for the motor only at its place of installation and any replaced components will become our property, and
(b) we will not bear the costs of transport of the appliance for service or the service agent’s costs to replace the EcoSilence Drive® motor, including travelling costs to and from your home or any other costs outside the cost of the motor. If you live outside the service area of BSH or one of its service agents, you may be required (at your expense) to return the product to the authorised service provider and collect it.
How to claim
9. Registration in accordance with condition 5 above must have been completed as required prior to you claiming under the warranty or having the warranty honoured by us.
10. To file a claim, you, the first end-user, must contact BSH by telephone on 0344 892 8979 or by post to After Sales Service, BSH Home Appliances, Grand Union House, Old Wolverton Road, Wolverton, Milton Keynes, MK12 5PT, within the warranty term. The verification documents referred to in condition 6 above and the appliance identification details requested must be provided or presented to us or our authorised service provider as requested.
11. BSH will organise for the product to be assessed to determine if the fault or problem is covered by this warranty. BSH will advise you by telephone, email or in writing whether the fault is covered by this warranty.
Other terms and conditions applying to the warranty against defects
12. Any work performed under this warranty will not extend or renew the warranty period. The warranty period under this warranty for installed replacement parts ends with the original 10 year warranty period.
13. Subject to condition 15 below and to the extent permitted by law, further or other claims (in particular claims for damages suffered beyond the appliance itself) are excluded.
14. These conditions do not affect any warranty obligations of the seller arising from the purchase agreement with the end customer.
15. The benefits to the consumer given by the warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies of the consumer under a law in relation to the goods or services to which the warranty relates. The benefits offered by this warranty are in addition to your rights and remedies under UK consumer law. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the UK consumer law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to major failure. In the event of a minor failure, the Company reserves the right to choose to repair or replace the appliance.
16. BSH, a subsidiary of the BSH Home Appliances Group, will use your personal information for customer service and administration, including warranty claims and to contact you, for product development, surveys and direct marketing. We may need to disclose your personal information to our related companies and to third parties outside BSH for these and other business purposes, including for warranty registration and claims such as to agents, contractors and service providers (e.g. mailing houses). Some of them are located overseas. We will not otherwise disclose your personal information unless you have consented or we are otherwise required or authorised by or under a UK law or a court/ tribunal order to do so. By providing us with the personal information in the warranty registration section you will be assisting us to provide you with customer and administration support or services, including in relation to any warranty claim you may have.
17. We may direct market to you via email, SMS, mail or telephone. If you do not wish to receive direct marketing communications from us in the future you may opt-out at any time by (in the case of electronic communications) clicking the “unsubscribe” button, or contacting us on 0344 892 8979, or by writing to us at BSH Home Appliances, Grand Union House, Old Wolverton Road, Wolverton, Milton Keynes, MK12 5PT.
19. A term (or part or parts thereof) of these conditions will not apply where the term is unenforceable under the law of the relevant jurisdiction under which any legal action is legitimately taken, however such terms (or part or parts thereof) are severable and do not invalidate the remaining terms.
20. These conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws in force in the UK.
In addition to warranty claims against the seller based on the purchase contract and in addition to our appliance warranty we will pay damages under the following conditions.
1. If our AquaStop system is defective and causes water damage, we will make good the damage for private users. To ensure water damage protection, the appliance must be connected to the power supply.
2. This liability guarantee is valid for the service life of the appliance.
3. A prerequisite for the warranty claim is that the appliance has been correctly installed and connected with AquaStop according to our instructions. This also includes the correct installation of the AquaStop extension (original accessory). Our warranty does not extend to defective feed lines or fittings up to the AquaStop connection on the tap.
4. If your appliance is fitted with AquaStop, you can leave your appliance unattended during operation and leave the tap turned on afterwards. The tap should only be turned off if you are absent from home for a prolonged period, e.g. several weeks holiday.