You can book a repair online quickly and easily by using our online booking system. You can select from a range of suitable dates and time slots and book a repair with one of our trained and qualified Bosch engineers in just a few minutes. Booking a repair online for your Bosch appliance couldn't be simpler, just follow the steps below to get started.
First we need to know which type of Bosch appliance you have. Below you can either enter your appliance's E-Nr number found on the rating plate attached to your appliance (recommended), select an applicable appliance category, or select a registered appliance from your online account.
Essential information before you book
Before you book an appliance repair online, please read and familiarise yourself with the important informaton below.
- You cannot book a repair online for the Republic of Ireland, so please call 01450 2655* to book an engineer visit.
- Customers in some remote areas of the UK, such as the Scottish islands cannot book online. Please call 0344 892 8979* to book an engineer visit.
- Only repairs for large domestic appliances can be booked in for a repair online. For free-standing coffee machines, Tassimos, kettles, toasters, irons and steam stations, please call 0344 892 8979* to arrange a small appliance repair.
- The reserved date and time slot are provisional until you accept the appointment offer by clicking on the link provided in the email we will send to you. The contract between you and us is only formed when you accept our offer.
- Please ensure that an adult is present at the property at all times during the repair appointment. The engineer cannot enter alone or remain unsupervised.
*Calls will be answered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Calls are charged at the basic rate, please check with your telephone service provider for exact charges.
Bosch Two Year Manufacturer's Warranty and the Bosch Extended Warranty
- If your Bosch appliance has a manufacturing or material fault or defect and it is under the Bosch Two Year Manufacturer's Warranty or the Bosch Extended Warranty, your repair will be free of charge, subject to our warranty terms and conditions.
Bosch Repair Time Plus
- If your appliance is outside of the Bosch Two Year Manufacturer's Warranty or the Bosch Extended Warranty, an engineer visit is chargeable at a flat fee of £99 (or £109 within the M25) plus the cost of any replacement spare parts required to repair the appliance. This fee is inclusive of call out and labour.
- The same call out and labour fee applies no matter how long the repair takes. Replacement spare parts are charged as extra and will be quoted for prior to the repair being carried out.
- Any repair carried out by a Bosch engineer is covered by a 12 month warranty on the engineer’s labour and any replacement spare parts that are fitted.
- Please note you will still be charged in the event of no faults being found, parts being unavailable, or if the engineer determines that the appliance is unrepairable.
If your appliance is still under the Bosch Two Year Manufacturer's Warranty or the Bosch Extended Warranty, please read the relevant warranty terms and conditions below before calling or booking online. If your appliance is out of its warranty period, please read our repair terms and conditions.