You can book a repair online quickly and easily by using our online booking system. You can select from a range of suitable dates and time slots and book a repair with one of our trained and qualified Bosch engineers in just a few minutes. Booking a repair online for your Bosch appliance couldn't be simpler, just follow the steps below to get started.
First we need to know which type of Bosch appliance you have. Below you can either enter your appliance's E-Nr number found on the rating plate attached to your appliance (recommended), select an applicable appliance category, or select a registered appliance from your online account.
Essential information before you book
- You cannot book a repair online for the Republic of Ireland, so please call 01450 2655* to book an engineer visit.
- Customers in some remote areas of the UK, such as the Scottish islands cannot book online. Please call 0344 892 8979* to book an engineer visit.
- Only repairs for large domestic appliances can be booked in for a repair online. For free-standing coffee machines, Tassimos, kettles, toasters, irons and steam stations, please call 0344 892 8979* to arrange a small appliance repair.
- The reserved date and time slot are provisional until you accept the appointment offer by clicking on the link provided in the email we will send to you. The contract between you and us is only formed when you accept our offer.
- Please ensure that an adult is present at the property at all times during the repair appointment. The engineer cannot enter alone or remain unsupervised.
*Calls will be answered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Calls are charged at the basic rate, please check with your telephone service provider for exact charges.