The process explained
|1. Select your appliance||You can enter your appliance's E-Nr (model number), select an applicable appliance category, or select a registered appliance from your online account.|
|2. Select a fault with your appliance||If your appliance's fault is not listed, don't worry as you will get the opportunity to provide a description of the fault later in the booking process. You will also receive help and support information which might help you to resolve the fault by yourself.|
|3. Enter your appliance details||In order for our engineer to have the correct spare parts to fix your appliance on the first visit, it is important that you provide us with your appliance's E-Nr (model number), FD number, serial number and purchase date.|
|4. Enter your address and contact information||You will need to provide us with the address where your appliance is located and your contact information so that we can confirm the engineer visit the day before and on the day of the appointment. You can also choose to receive further email communication from Bosch.|
|5. Select a date and a time slot for your engineer visit||Select a date and a time slot which suits you. You will receive an email to confirm your appointment, a text message the day before the appointment (optional) and a call 30 minutes before the engineer's arrival. If none of the available dates and time slots are convenient, you will also have the option to be contacted by telephone for an alternative appointment to be created.|
|6. Confirm your engineer visit||Check the details of your engineer visit, including your address, contact details, and appliance details, and confirm that you have read and accepted our repair terms and conditions. After confirming your booking you will shortly receive an email from us containing your booking details. If you haven't received this email after a few minutes, please check your spam and junk folders.|
First we need to know which type of Bosch appliance you have. Below you can either enter your appliance's E-Nr number found on the rating plate attached to your appliance (recommended), select an applicable appliance category, or select a registered appliance from your online account.
Essential information before you book
- You cannot book a repair online for the Republic of Ireland, so please call 01450 2655* to book an engineer visit.
- Customers in some remote areas of the UK, such as the Scottish islands cannot book online. Please call 0344 892 8979* to book an engineer visit.
- Only repairs for large domestic appliances can be booked in for a repair online. For free-standing coffee machines, Tassimos, kettles, toasters, irons and steam stations, please call 0344 892 8979* to arrange a small appliance repair.
- The reserved date and time slot are provisional until you accept the appointment offer by clicking on the link provided in the email we will send to you. The contract between you and us is only formed when you accept our offer.
- Please ensure that an adult is present at the property at all times during the repair appointment. The engineer cannot enter alone or remain unsupervised.
*Calls will be answered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Calls are charged at the basic rate, please check with your telephone service provider for exact charges.