Coronavirus (COVID-19) Service Update from Bosch
Your safety and the safety of our staff is of the highest importance to us at Bosch, especially during the current lockdown period. We recognise the important role we play in preventing the spread of Coronavirus and, as such, we will continue to follow the advice and guidance issued by the government and NHS to adjust our processes and procedures.
This means, while we are supporting you by keeping our key services and operations running to the best of our ability during this period, there may be some disruptions and changes to our services.
We are doing our utmost to support where and when possible to keep our customer's appliances up and running.
To ensure the safety and welfare of our customers and engineers, and in accordance with the latest advice and guidance from the government and the NHS about the coronavirus (COVID-19), our engineers will:
- Call to let you know they are on their way. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask your engineer on this call.
- Wear personal protective equipment (PPE) at all times for your safety and theirs.
- Observe the social distancing measures by keeping 2 metres away from the members in your household, including any pets, and working in isolation.
What you can do to help us:
- Look to see if you can resolve the problem with our self help support here
- Clarify, prior to booking, if anybody in your household has currently been diagnosed with the Coronavirus or is self-isolating due to showing symptoms. If yes to either of these, we won't be able to carry out a repair on your appliance and we will advise you of the next steps.
- Please make sure that your appliance is accessible and the area in and around the appliance is clean. If you are having a dishwasher repaired, please ensure that all cutlery, plates and cups are removed prior to the engineer's arrival, and any water is removed.
- Please observe the social distancing regulations by maintaining a two metres distance from our engineer and allowing them to work in isolation. Our engineer may abort the call if this is not observed. Our engineer will be happy to provide further guidance and answer any questions or concerns that you have.
Our call centre opening times have changed temporarily
In line with the advice from the government, our call centre operation has been moved to home working until further notice. As a result of this move, our call centre opening times have been changed to the following:
Monday to Friday: 08:00 - 18:00
Saturday: 09:00 - 17:00
Sunday: 09:00 - 16:00
If you would like to get in contact:
You can call customer services on 0344 892 8979, where our call centre advisors will be able to provide the following services:
- Click here for spare parts
- Click here for accessories
- Book a repair for your appliance here.
- Provide pre and post purchase advice.
- Register your appliance.
Don't forget that you can also use our online booking system to arrange an engineer visit. It is easy and doesn't require an account. Click here to get started.
You may have an issue with your appliance but do not wish to receive a visit from an engineer at this time.
We are still here for you. You can find a range of useful guides to fixing common problems with appliances to help you get things up and running again without the need for an engineer. These include step-by-step guides and videos that show you in detail what to do.
To learn more about how to resolve common issues, please visit our self-help advice page.
Want to buy a new appliance?
Many of our retailer partners are still open for business and you can still visit them online. The availability of services will vary from store to store, so please check their website for more information.
You can find your nearest retailers' website details by using our dealer locator here.
Need an appliance quickly?
Take a look at all our category pages where we have carefully selected a few of our best models for each category, and explained some of our core product features.
Our online store is also open for business, and you can choose a range of accessories, floorcare cleaning products and small kitchen applianceshere.
Thinking about a new kitchen?
You don’t need to wait until lockdown ends to start planning. Many designers are offering “virtual consultations” online so you can be ahead of the curve when the current restrictions are lifted. Your local kitchen design studios will have information about the services they currently offer on their websites. Check out your Bosch Kitchen Design support here.
Alternatively you can find your nearest kitchen designers details on our Dealer Locator here. The availability of services will vary from store to store, so please check their website or call for more information.
If you’re looking for some kitchen design inspiration, take a look at our #myboschhome hashtag on Instagram, where customers and retailers have tagged their favourite kitchen designs for some great inspiration.
Also take a look at our Bosch Inspiration page for some great ideas and tips.
Spare Parts & Accessories
Our online shops are open and providing a full service, including spare parts, accessories and a wide range of cleaning products that are tested and approved for Bosch appliances.
For genuine Bosch spare parts, please visit our spare parts shop.
For cleaning products and accessories, please visit our care and accessories store.
Please be aware that due to increased safety measures and online ordering, despatch and delivery times may be extended.