If your appliance is no longer under warranty, you can still get the best possible repair by using Bosch Customer Service.
We have two pricing options to give you the highest quality repair at a fair price. Through using Bosch Customer service, you can rest assured that:
- We will send a locally based engineer, employed and trained by Bosch*
- We will use original replacement spare parts
- The repair will be analysed in advance to equip the engineer with the parts likely to be required for your repair*
- The repair will be guaranteed for 12 months
- Our customer service team is available for you 24 hours a day, seven days a week
*In some remote areas we may use one of our approved Bosch service partners. The prices and process may vary.
We carefully monitor our repair prices to make sure we offer you the best possible value for money. If you need a repair and the appliance is out of warranty, you have the following two options:
Option 1: Bosch Repair Time +
- Charge includes call out and labour
- The same labour charge no matter how long the repair takes
- Replacement spare parts charged as extra and will be quoted for prior to the repair being carried out.
- This repair is covered by a 12 month warranty on labour and replacement spare parts
Please note you will still be charged in the event of no fault being found, parts being unavailable, or if the appliance is unrepairable in our opinion
£95 + parts***
(or £99 + parts inside the M25)***
Option 2: Domestic and General Repair Plan
Price includes call out, labour and replacement spare parts. Covers further electrical and mechanical faults for the life of the plan.
- On the first visit, if the appliance is beyond economical repair, the plan will not be processed.
- You are not charged anything for the visit, or the plan
- If the appliance is beyond economical repair on a future visit your appliance will be replaced with a brand new model
£15.99 (per month* for 12 months, parts included).
Please note this pricing option can only be chosen by calling us in advance of the repair. It cannot be arranged online or booked via an engineer.
The Repair Care Plan is managed by Domestic and General, who can be contacted on 0344 4810 104
**Payment for the Repair Care Plan is by Direct Debit only. For appliances aged between 8 and 12 years old, the price is £17.50 per month.
***The £95/£99 price only applies to call-outs undertaken by Siemens engineers outside the terms of our manufacturer’s guarantee. In some areas we may use an approved service partner. For these call-outs you are entering into a contract directly with the service partner and other pricing structures and charges may apply. Your service partner will be able to advise you on their own prices.