Cordless upright vacuum cleaner BCS122GB white
Cordless, but with continuous runtime*, thanks to exchangeable battery pack and quick charger.
- Continuous runtime: two exchangeable battery packs in combination with a quick charger ensure that you`re always ready to clean and never run out of power.*
- Power for ALL System: The battery pack is also part of the 18-volt cordless system from Home & Garden.
- Runtime per battery pack
Up to 60 min. on normal mode with non-electrical accessories
Up to 45 min. on normal mode with electrical floor nozzle
Up to 7 min. on turbo mode with electrical floor nozzle
- Fast charging: charged within 60 minutes thanks to quick charger
- DigitalSpin Motor: high performing, compact, lightweight and for a long lifetime
- HighPower AllFloor Brush: power brush for excellent cleaning performance on all surfaces
- Lifetime filter material: Cartridge filter with Pure Air membrane and hygienic filter for clean exhaust air
- Filter cleaning: Easy filter cleaning with RotationClean - no washing needed.
- Easy to remove and empty 0.4 l dust container
- Easy Clean System: Easy removal and cleaning of the nozzle brush roll
- Cleaning on all levels: Thanks to multiple accessories, you can clean up every kind of dirt, from the floor to the ceiling – even in your car.
- Easy storage: docking station for convenient storage of appliance and accessories
- 0.9 litre usable capacity
- Long flexible crevice nozzle
- 2in1 furniture brush & upholstery nozzle
|Product name / Commercial code||BCS122GB|
|Main colour of product||White|
|Product group||Rechargeable Vacuum Cleaner|
|Depth of the product||430 mm|
|Height (mm)||205 mm|
|Net weight (kg)||3.5 kg|
|Width of the product (mm)||110 mm|
|Optical charging indicator|
|2 in 1: handheld and handstick in one appliance|
|Charging time||1 h|
|Voltage (V)||18.0 V|
|Included accessories||1 x combination nozzle, 1 x XXL crevice nozzle|
* Runtime is continuous with the included Bosch quick charger, two 3.0 Ah Bosch Power for ALL batteries and running on normal power mode, because one battery can be charged while the other battery is in use.
Reviews and questions
Recently viewed items