High degree of flexibility and convenient vacuuming thanks to long cable for 11 m operating radius. Fewer socket changes.
Vacuum cleaner BGS5AAAAGB - Iridium silver
Incredibly powerful. Incredibly quiet.
The bagless all-rounder.
SensorBagless™ Technology. Incredibly powerful, unbelievably quiet. Bagless.
Thanks to the sensor-controlled performance monitoring system, this unique technology not only ensures an outstanding level of cleaning performance — it also keeps maintenance to a minimum. No follow-up costs as the washable high-tech filter materials last as long as the appliance and there is no need to buy replacement dust bags.
Always at hand and ready when you need it. With the accessory set (crevice nozzle, upholstery nozzle and the furniture brush for specific fabrics) you can easily get into those hard-to-reach places. Ensuring a perfect clean everytime.
The SilenceSound System™ ensures quiet vacuuming with an extremely thorough cleaning performance. The entire vacuum - from the nozzle to the exhaust air - has been optimised to reduce noise levels to a minimum.
SelfClean. Fully automatic cleaning
A built-in sensor continuously monitors the performance of the vacuum cleaner. When necessary, this sensor automatically activates the innovative automatic self-cleaning system. The vacuum cleaner is then restored to its optimum performance level. And for many years to come.
SensorControl - for low maintenance.
A sensor continuously monitors the cleaning performance of the vacuum cleaner. The appliance always vacuums at the optimum performance level and as a result, reduces the amount of cleaning to a minimum.
The QuattroPower System is Bosch’s high performance technology for outstanding cleaning results with low energy consumption. This highly efficient system is based on the unique combination of the HiSpin Motor, high performance nozzle, optimized air seals and efficient dust separation system.
Class A Performance Hard floor
The hard floor cleaning performance class measuers the dust pick-up on hard flooring. The higher the performance class, the more thorough the cleaning results on flooring with crevices and gaps, such as tiles and floor boards.
Class A Performance Carpet
The carpet performance measures the level of dust pick-up from basic to deep carpet surface cleaning. Performance classes A and B guarantee the best cleaning performance again and again.
A rating in all four classes
An unbeatable performance! The Bosch vacuum cleaner achieves the EU energy label’s top A in its energy efficiency performance, dust re-emission and carpet and hard floor cleaning. With the lowest re-emission values, the vacuum cleaner guarantees extremely clean exhaust air, which is a key consideration for allergy sufferers.
Performance control using rotary control. Suitable for all floor types.
Optimum cleaning performance for all floors. Thanks to the electronic performance control, it can be easily adjusted using the rotary control.
A densely constructed air seal reduces any potential loss of airflow. This is key for maintaining strong suction power to ensure all dust and dirt is removed.
Dust separation system
The efficient dust separator system prevents any decline in performance and minimises the maintenance typically required for bagless vacuum cleaners. Ensuring the vacuum provides a reliable lifetime performance.
High Performance nozzle
A new generation of high performance floor tools for Bosch vacuum cleaners ensure high dust pick-up on carpet and hard flooring. Ensuring perfect results everytime.
- Innovative SensorBagless™ Technology for excellent dirt pick up
- Animal 360™ kit has powerful, easy to change nozzles for carpets, upholstery and hard floor
- Continuous performance monitoring thanks to SensorControl System
- A rating in all categories - Class A for cleaning performance on hard floor and carpet, for energy efficiency and dust re-emission according to Energy Label (EU No. 665/2013)
- SilenceSound System™: innovative insulation materials, motor suspension, optimized airflow and sound reduced accessories result in an extremely quiet operation
- Noise level: 76 dB(A)
- Energy efficiency class A
- Filtercleaning: SelfCleanSystem
- Lifetime filter material: Cartridge filter with GORE™ CLEANSTREAM® membrane and washable lifetime HEPA hygienic filter recommended for people with allergies
- Washable HEPA filter: suitable for allergy sufferers - no follow up costs. Dust re-emission class A.
- Easy to remove and empty 3 l dust container
- Adjustable floor tool (width 270 mm)
- Hard floor nozzle especially developed for in-depth cleaning of floors with crevices and gaps such as tiles and floorboards. Suitable for gentle cleaning of sensitive floors like parquet.
- Attached tools: crevice nozzle, upholstery nozzle and removable furniture brush
- Durable metal telescopic tubes
- Variable suction control for vacuuming a variety of surfaces
- Ergo Premium handle for effortless vacuuming
- 0.9 litre usable capacity
- Parking and storage aids
- Automatic cable rewind
- 10M operating radius
- Four swivel wheels for extra manouevrability
- Weight: 6.7 kg
- Energy efficiency class: A
- Annual energy consumption: 28 kwh
- Dust re-emission class: A
- Cleaning performance class carpet: A
- Cleaning performance class hard floors: A
- Sound power level: 76 dB(A)
- Measurements and calculations of values are based on Regulation (EU) No. 666/2013.
Measurements and calculations of values which are not described in greater detail in this regulation, are performed according to EN 60312-1:2013.
|Product name / Commercial code||BGS5AAAAGB|
|Electro brush socket|
|Secondary colour I||Black|
|Number of wheels||4|
|Dimensions of the product (mm)||310 x 320 x 470 mm|
|Weight (kg) - cleaner only||6.7 kg|
|Gross weight (kg)||11.6 kg|
|Net weight (kg)||8.6 kg|
|Filter||HEPA H 13|
|Filter/bag material||without dust bag|
|Filter check indicator|
|Carpet and hard floor nozzle||Adjustable wheeled|
|Operation Radius (m)||11 m|
|Tube park system|
|Tube storage system|
|Zoo'o turbo nozzle|
|For allergy sufferers|
|Current (A)||10 A|
|Frequency (Hz)||50 Hz|
|Noise level (dB)||76|
|Total annual energy consumption||28.0|
|Cleaning performance class carpet (2010/30/EC)||A|
|Cleaning performance class hard floors (2010/30/EC)||A|
|Rated input power (2010/30/EC)||750 W|
|Additional nozzle||Hard floor|
Reviews and questions
- 1 accessory found for Vacuum cleaner:
Currently there are no scale drawings available.