Always at hand and ready when you need it. With the accessory set (crevice nozzle, upholstery nozzle and the furniture brush for specific fabrics) you can easily get into those hard-to-reach places. Ensuring a perfect clean everytime.
Vacuum cleaner BGS4312GB - taupe
Compact but powerful
SensorBagless™ Technology. Incredibly powerful, unbelievably quiet. Bagless.
Thanks to the sensor-controlled performance monitoring system, this unique technology not only ensures an outstanding level of cleaning performance — it also keeps maintenance to a minimum. No follow-up costs as the washable high-tech filter materials last as long as the appliance and there is no need to buy replacement dust bags.
EasyClean — particularly easy to clean
Thanks to its EasyClean System, the dust container can be removed in just one movement at the touch of a button and is so easy to clean as it does not have any corners in which dirt can accumulate.
SensorControl - for low maintenance.
A sensor continuously monitors the cleaning performance of the vacuum cleaner. The appliance always vacuums at the optimum performance level and as a result, reduces the amount of cleaning to a minimum.
The QuattroPower System is Bosch’s high performance technology for outstanding cleaning results with low energy consumption. This highly efficient system is based on the unique combination of the HiSpin Motor, high performance nozzle, optimized air seals and efficient dust separation system.
Class C Performance Hardfloor
The hard floor cleaning performance class measuers the dust pick-up on hard flooring. The higher the performance class, the more thorough the cleaning results on flooring with crevices and gaps, such as tiles and floorboards.
Performance control using rotary control. Suitable for all floor types.
Optimum cleaning performance for all floors. Thanks to the electronic performance control, it can be easily adjusted using the rotary control.
A densely constructed air seal reduces any potential loss of airflow. This is key for maintaining strong suction power to ensure all dust and dirt is removed.
Dust separation system
The efficient dust separator system prevents any decline in performance and minimises the maintenance typically required for bagless vacuum cleaners. Ensuring the vacuum provides a reliable lifetime performance.
High Performance nozzle
A new generation of high performance floor tools for Bosch vacuum cleaners ensure high dust pick-up on carpet and hard flooring. Ensuring perfect results everytime.
- Powerful, clean and fast. And no bag. SensorBagless™ Technology: Minimum maintenance. No follow up costs.
- Animal 360™ kit has powerful, easy to change nozzles for carpets, upholstery and hard floor
- Continuous performance monitoring thanks to SensorControl System
- Cleaning performance class C on carpets (according to energy label (EU No. 665/2013))
- SilenceSound System™: innovative insulation materials, optimized airflow and sound reduced accessories result in a quiet operation
- Energy efficiency class A
- Filter cleaning: Little maintenance effort due to EasyClean System.
- CrossFlow System for efficient dust separation
- Hygiene filter for clean exhaust air. Dust re-emission class B.
- Easy to remove and empty 1.9 l dust container
- Two convenient carry handles
- Especially quiet SilentClean adjustable floor tool for extra powerful cleaning performance
- Telescopic tube
- Hardfloor nozzle with soft brushes. Suitable for gentle cleaning of sensitive floors such as parquet.
- 2-in-1 accessory: crevice tool and upholstery brush - attached to tube with accessory holder
- Variable suction control for vacuuming a variety of surfaces
- Ergo grip handle
- 0.9 litre usable capacity
- Parking and storage aids
- Automatic cable rewind
- 10M operating radius
- 2 large fixed wheels / 1 swivel wheel
- Weight: 5.8 kg
- Energy efficiency class: A
- Annual energy consumption: 28 kwh
- Dust re-emission class: B
- Cleaning performance class carpet: C
- Cleaning performance class hard floors: C
- Sound power level: 78 dB(A)
|Product name / Commercial code||BGS4312GB|
|Electro brush socket|
|Secondary colour I||Black|
|Type of tube||TT L32 LO nCL SI/BL OM|
|Number of wheels||3|
|Dimensions of the product (mm)||283 x 320 x 460 mm|
|Weight (kg) - cleaner only||5.8 kg|
|Gross weight (kg)||9.2 kg|
|Net weight (kg)||8.3 kg|
|Filter||EPA H 10|
|Filter/bag material||without dust bag|
|Filter check indicator|
|Carpet and hard floor nozzle||Adjustable wheeled|
|Operation Radius (m)||9 m|
|Tube park system|
|Tube storage system|
|Zoo'o turbo nozzle|
|For allergy sufferers|
|Current (A)||10 A|
|Frequency (Hz)||50 Hz|
|Noise level (dB)||78|
|Total annual energy consumption||28.0|
|Cleaning performance class carpet (2010/30/EC)||C|
|Cleaning performance class hard floors (2010/30/EC)||C|
|Rated input power (2010/30/EC)||600 W|
|Accessory storage||Not integrated|
|Additional nozzle||Hard floor|
Reviews and questions
Currently there are no scale drawings available.