Thanks to the sensor-controlled performance monitoring system, this unique technology not only ensures an outstanding level of cleaning performance — it also keeps maintenance to a minimum. No follow-up costs as the washable high-tech filter materials last as long as the appliance and there is no need to buy replacement dust bags.
Vacuum cleaner BGS2UCO1GB - reef blue
A heavyweight only when it comes to performance: The new GS-20 from Bosch: Ultra-light and superstrong.
SensorBagless™ Technology. Incredibly powerful, unbelievably quiet. Bagless.
Large dust container
The container can hold a large quanitity of dust, reducing the number of times it needs to be emptied allowing you to conveniently vacuum for longer.
Always at hand and ready when you need it. With the accessory set (crevice nozzle, upholstery nozzle and the furniture brush for specific fabrics) you can easily get into those hard-to-reach places. Ensuring a perfect clean everytime.
SensorControl - for low maintenance.
A sensor continuously monitors the cleaning performance of the vacuum cleaner. The appliance always vacuums at the optimum performance level and as a result, reduces the amount of cleaning to a minimum.
EasyClean — particularly easy to clean
Thanks to its EasyClean System, the dust container can be removed in just one movement at the touch of a button and is so easy to clean as it does not have any corners in which dirt can accumulate.
The energy efficient HiSpin Motor ensures a thorough cleaning performance with extremely low power consumption thanks to optimised aerodynamic fan blades.
Class A Performance Hard floor
The hard floor cleaning performance class measuers the dust pick-up on hard flooring. The higher the performance class, the more thorough the cleaning results on flooring with crevices and gaps, such as tiles and floor boards.
Performance control using rotary control. Suitable for all floor types.
Optimum cleaning performance for all floors. Thanks to the electronic performance control, it can be easily adjusted using the rotary control.
- Powerful, clean and fast. And no bag. SensorBagless™ Technology: Minimum maintenance. No follow up costs.
- Continuous performance monitoring thanks to SensorControl System
- New innovative HiSpin Motor with aerodynamic blades and perfectly calibrated air flow for high dust pick-up with low energy consumption
- Best cleaning performance class on hard floor (Class A according to energy label (EU No. 665/2013))
- Energy efficiency class A
- Highly efficient dust separation system
- Washable HEPA filter: suitable for allergy sufferers - no follow up costs. Dust re-emission class A.
- Weight: 4.7 kg
- Easy to remove and empty 1.4 l dust container
- Variable suction control for vacuuming a variety of surfaces
- Ergo grip handle
- 0.9 litre usable capacity
- Telescopic tube
- Adjustable floor tool for carpets and hard floors
- 2 part accessory: upholstery nozzle and crevice tool
- Parking and storage aids
- Automatic cable rewind
- 10M operating radius
- 2 large fixed wheels / 1 swivel wheel
- Energy efficiency class: A
- Annual energy consumption: 28 kwh
- Dust re-emission class: A
- Cleaning performance class carpet: D
- Cleaning performance class hard floors: A
- Sound power level: 79 dB(A)
|Product name / Commercial code||BGS2UCO1GB|
|Electro brush socket|
|Secondary colour I||Black|
|Type of tube||TT L32 LO nCL SI/BL OM|
|Number of wheels||3|
|Dimensions of the product (mm)||288 x 300 x 445 mm|
|Weight (kg) - cleaner only||4.7 kg|
|Gross weight (kg)||7.7 kg|
|Net weight (kg)||6.7 kg|
|Filter||HEPA H 13|
|Filter/bag material||without dust bag|
|Filter check indicator|
|Carpet and hard floor nozzle||Adjustable wheeled|
|Operation Radius (m)||9 m|
|Tube park system|
|Tube storage system|
|Zoo'o turbo nozzle|
|For allergy sufferers|
|Current (A)||10 A|
|Frequency (Hz)||50 Hz|
|Noise level (dB)||79|
|Total annual energy consumption||28.0|
|Cleaning performance class carpet (2010/30/EC)||D|
|Cleaning performance class hard floors (2010/30/EC)||A|
|Rated input power (2010/30/EC)||700 W|
|Accessory storage||Not integrated|
|Additional nozzle||Hard floor|
Reviews and questions
Currently there are no scale drawings available.