High degree of flexibility and convenient vacuuming thanks to long cable for 10 m operating radius. Fewer socket changes.
Vacuum cleaner BGL4S69AGB - white
Surprisingly quiet and compact with strong performance.
The SilenceSound System™ ensures quiet vacuuming with an extremely thorough cleaning performance. The entire vacuum - from the nozzle to the exhaust air - has been optimised to reduce noise levels to a minimum.
Always at hand and ready when you need it. With the accessory set (crevice nozzle, upholstery nozzle and the furniture brush for specific fabrics) you can easily get into those hard-to-reach places. Ensuring a perfect clean everytime.
The QuattroPower System is Bosch’s high performance technology for outstanding cleaning results with low energy consumption. This highly efficient system is based on the unique combination of the HiSpin Motor, high performance nozzle, optimized air seals and efficient dust separation system.
PowerProtect System: for long-lasting cleaning performance, even when the bag fills up.
The PowerProtect System ensures long-lasting cleaning performance, even when the bag fills up. The new PowerProtect Dustbag can unfold and has a higher dust pick-up capacity thanks to the multi-layered hi-tech filter material.
Class A Performance Hard floor
The hard floor cleaning performance class measuers the dust pick-up on hard flooring. The higher the performance class, the more thorough the cleaning results on flooring with crevices and gaps, such as tiles and floor boards.
Dust separation system
The efficient dust separator system prevents any decline in performance and minimises the maintenance typically required for bagless vacuum cleaners. Ensuring the vacuum provides a reliable lifetime performance.
A densely constructed air seal reduces any potential loss of airflow. This is key for maintaining strong suction power to ensure all dust and dirt is removed.
High Performance nozzle
A new generation of high performance floor tools for Bosch vacuum cleaners ensure high dust pick-up on carpet and hard flooring. Ensuring perfect results everytime.
Performance control using rotary control. Suitable for all floor types.
Optimum cleaning performance for all floors. Thanks to the electronic performance control, it can be easily adjusted using the rotary control.
PowerProtect Dustbag: up to 60% more suction power even when the bag fills up.
The PowerProtect Dustbag allows high filtration and excellent airflow at the same time for high performance, even when the bag fills up.
- Animal 360™ kit has powerful, easy to change nozzles for carpets, upholstery and hard floor
- PowerProtect System: for long-lasting cleaning performance, even as the bag fills up
- PowerProtect dustbag (self sealing) ensures high performance even as the bag fills up. Fewer dustbag changes. Less follow-up costs
- For up to 60% better performance of your appliance we recommend using PowerProtect Dustbags, Type G ALL (BBZ41FGALL)
- SilenceSound System™: innovative insulation materials, motor suspension, optimised airflow and sound reducing accessories result in a quiet operation of 69 dB(A).
- Cleaning performance class C on carpets (according to energy label (EU No. 665/2013))
- Best cleaning performance class on hard floor (Class A according to energy label (EU No. 665/2013))
- Energy efficiency class A
- Washable HEPA filter: suitable for allergy sufferers - no follow up costs. Dust re-emission class A.
- Replacement dust bags: Type G ALL
- SilentCleanPremium adjustable floor tool for superb dust pick-up: width 270mm
- Hard floor nozzle especially developed for in-depth cleaning of floors with crevices and gaps such as tiles and floorboards. Suitable for gentle cleaning of sensitive floors like parquet.
- Hard furnishings brush
- Durable metal telescopic tubes
- Ergo grip handle
- 10M operating radius
- Automatic cable rewind
- Four swivel wheels for extra manouevrability
- Variable suction control for vacuuming a variety of surfaces
- Dust bag change indicator
- Parking and storage aids
- Weight: 4.5 kg
- Energy efficiency class: A
- Annual energy consumption: 28 kwh
- Dust re-emission class: A
- Cleaning performance class carpet: C
- Cleaning performance class hard floors: A
- Sound power level: 69 dB(A)
- *** Suction power with partly filled dust bag (400 g) in comparison to Siemens / Bosch Type G dust
bags without PowerProtect Technology, tested in an appliance of BSGL5… / VSZ5… range
- Measurements and calculations of values are based on Regulation (EU) No. 666/2013.
Measurements and calculations of values which are not described in greater detail in this regulation, are performed according to EN 60312-1:2013.
|Product name / Commercial code||BGL4S69AGB|
|Electro brush socket|
|Main colour of product||White|
|Secondary colour I||Black|
|Number of wheels||4|
|Dimensions of the product (mm)||265 x 295 x 410 mm|
|Weight (kg) - cleaner only||4.5 kg|
|Gross weight (kg)||7.9 kg|
|Net weight (kg)||6.0 kg|
|Dust receptacle check indicator||Mechanical|
|Filter||HEPA H 13|
|Filter/bag material||fleece bag|
|Filter check indicator|
|Carpet and hard floor nozzle||Adjustable wheeled|
|Operation Radius (m)||10 m|
|Tube park system|
|Tube storage system|
|Zoo'o turbo nozzle|
|For allergy sufferers|
|Current (A)||10 A|
|Frequency (Hz)||50/60 Hz|
|Noise level (dB)||69|
|Total annual energy consumption||28.0|
|Cleaning performance class carpet (2010/30/EC)||C|
|Cleaning performance class hard floors (2010/30/EC)||A|
|Rated input power (2010/30/EC)||700 W|
|Additional nozzle||Hard floor|
Reviews and questions
- 3 accessories found for Vacuum cleaner
Currently there are no scale drawings available.