Put a new spin on your cooking. Always feel in control with the intuitive control wheel, making operating your oven a breeze.
Serie | 8 CSG656BS6B
The compact steam oven with hot air function: lets you combine gentle cooking with the power of hot air.
Stainless Steel Control Wheel
Bosch Assist automatically sets your oven to guarentee perfect results. Simply choose your desired dish in the control panel and your oven will then select the ideal heating mode, temperature and preparation time automatically. Perfection at the push of a button.
All the latest cooking tips and tricks - all in one place.
Keeping up to date with the latest in cooking can be time consuming. Home Connect allows you to stay on top of your game by giving you easy access to a wide variety of innovative cooking and meal preparation techniques - all from the comfort of your mobile device. Improving your skills in the kitchen has never been more convenient.
The smart oven that follows the recipe for you.
With full access to an entire world of exciting recipes, Home Connect transfers your selected recipe's ideal cooking settings directly to your oven. Using your mobile device, select your desired dish from the recipe collection in the Home Connect app and the oven will automatically set the ideal type of heat, temperature and cooking time for you. Of course, you can also save your favourite recipes in the app for easier access.
Check on your oven - even when you´re not at home.
‘Did I leave the oven on at home?‘ A question that has constantly tormented every home cook. Ovens with the Home Connect remote control function now remove all doubt, to leave you with peace of mind. Simply use your mobile device to check on your oven’s status, and conveniently control and monitor your oven remotely via the Home Connect app. With access to your oven on the go, now you can leave the house with complete confidence knowing everything is in perfect order.
Support served smarter.
Remote Diagnostics is here to help for any Home Connect issues you may experience at home. Simply call the Home Connect Hotline and make an appointment for a remote diagnosis of your connected appliance. With your permission, the Bosch customer service team can then remotely screen your appliance, locate the problem area and give you the clear advice you need. In the event that the problem can not be solved this way, a Bosch service technician can be informed and come to your home to resolve all the issue. They will arrive equipped with all the necessary parts already in hand. Smart support, smart solutions - all at the touch of a button.
EcoClean Direct: the energy-saving cleaning aid.
EcoClean Direct, the energy-saving cleaning aid making oven cleaning easy. A special coating of microfine ceramic balls on the interior oven walls breaks down grease spatters while you bake or roast, for the entire service life of the oven. Saving you time and energy.
4D Hotair: perfect distribution of hot air on up to 4 levels.
4D Hotair achieves an absolutely even distribution of heat by means of optimised air outlets. No matter whether you prepare food on one, two, three or four levels – the result is always perfect.
- 3x 2,5“-TFT colour and graphics display with direct touch function
- Drop down door, SoftClose, SoftOpen
- Stainless steel control wheel
- Straight bar handle
- Cavity inner surface: Enamel anthracite
- Digital temperature display with proposal
Actual temperature display
- Control panel lock
Automatic safety switch off
Residual heat indicator
Door contact switch
- Electronic clock timer
- Main on/off switch
- LED light
- Light on/off when oven door opened/closed
- 3 shelf positions
- Water tank empty indicator
- Integral cooling fan
- EcoClean Direct : side liners, back panel, ceiling
- EcoClean Direct programme
- Full glass inner door
- Compact steam oven with 12 heating methods: 4D Hotair, Hotair Gentle, conventional top and bottom heat, conventional heat Gentle, Hotair grilling, full width variable grill, half width grill, pizza function, bottom heat, low temperature cooking, plate warming, keep warm
- Additional heating methods with steam: Steam cooking , reheating, Dough proving, defrost
- Additional functions:
autom. boiling point detection
- Fast pre-heating function
- 1 x steam container, punched, size S, 1 x steam container, punched, size XL, 1 x steam container, unpunched, size S, 1 x grid, 1 x universal pan
- Energy efficiency rating (acc. EU Nr. 65/2014): A+
Energy consumption per cycle in conventional mode: 81.3
Energy consumption per cycle in fan-forced convection mode: 0.61 kwh
Number of cavities: 1
Cavity volume: 47 litre capacity
- 1 l Water tank
- Length of mains cable: 150 cm
- Total connected load electric: 3.3 KW
- Nominal voltage: 220 - 240 V
- Appliance dimension (hxwxd): 455 mm x 594 mm x 548 mm
- Niche dimension (hxwxd): 450 mm - 455 mm x 560 mm - 568 mm x 550 mm
- Please refer to the dimensions provided in the installation manual
|Width of the product (mm)||594 mm|
|Height (mm)||455 mm|
|Usable volume (of cavity) - NEW (2010/30/EC)||47 l|
|Cooking method||Bottom heat, Conventional heat, Defrost, fermentation, Full width grill, Half width grill, Hot Air-Eco, Hot air grilling, low temperature cooking, Pizza setting, pre-heating, Regeneration, Steam 100%, warming|
|Highlights||Child-proof Lock, ecoClean, Fast Pre-heating function|
|Energy consumption convection (kWh)||0.61 kWh|
|Adjustable temperatures (°C)||30 - 100 °C|
|Door opening||Drop down|
|Power consumption standby/display on||0.9 W|
|Power consumption standby/display off||0.5 W|
|Power consumption standby/network: Please check the user manual for how to switch off the WiFi module.||3.0 W|
|Time auto-standby/display on||20.0 min|
|Time auto-standby/displ. off||20.0 min|
|Time auto-standby/network||20.0 min|
|Home Connect Features||Remote Diagnostics, Remote Monitoring and Control|
Reviews and questions
- 11 accessories found for CSG656BS6B