Put a new spin on your cooking. Always feel in control with the intuitive control wheel, making operating your oven a breeze.
Serie | 8 CNG6764S6B
The compact steam oven with PerfectBake, PerfectRoast, microwave and added steam: for perfect crispy results, even when time is short.
Stainless Steel Control Wheel
At last there’s someone in the house who likes to clean.
Cleaning the oven by hand can be very exhausting and time-consuming. Thanks to our new ovens with the integrated self-cleaning function Pyrolysis, you can now save yourself this task for good. Without getting your hands dirty or using any chemical cleaning products. Just press Start and your oven will – depending on the degree of soiling – heat up to max. 480 °C and burn away any grease or food residues. All that’s left for you is a bit of ash, which is easily removed. This way, your oven not only makes the meal a true delight, but also the follow-up cleaning.
All the latest cooking tips and tricks - all in one place.
Keeping up to date with the latest in cooking can be time consuming. Home Connect allows you to stay on top of your game by giving you easy access to a wide variety of innovative cooking and meal preparation techniques - all from the comfort of your mobile device. Improving your skills in the kitchen has never been more convenient.
The smart oven that follows the recipe for you.
With full access to an entire world of exciting recipes, Home Connect transfers your selected recipe's ideal cooking settings directly to your oven. Using your mobile device, select your desired dish from the recipe collection in the Home Connect app and the oven will automatically set the ideal type of heat, temperature and cooking time for you. Of course, you can also save your favourite recipes in the app for easier access.
Check on your oven - even when you´re not at home.
‘Did I leave the oven on at home?‘ A question that has constantly tormented every home cook. Ovens with the Home Connect remote control function now remove all doubt, to leave you with peace of mind. Simply use your mobile device to check on your oven’s status, and conveniently control and monitor your oven remotely via the Home Connect app. With access to your oven on the go, now you can leave the house with complete confidence knowing everything is in perfect order.
Support served smarter.
Remote Diagnostics is here to help for any Home Connect issues you may experience at home. Simply call the Home Connect Hotline and make an appointment for a remote diagnosis of your connected appliance. With your permission, the Bosch customer service team can then remotely screen your appliance, locate the problem area and give you the clear advice you need. In the event that the problem can not be solved this way, a Bosch service technician can be informed and come to your home to resolve all the issue. They will arrive equipped with all the necessary parts already in hand. Smart support, smart solutions - all at the touch of a button.
Evenly baked results – on up to four levels.
With 4D Hot Air the heat is evenly distributed on every level. This means that food can be placed on any shelf level from one to four and the results will be consistently perfect. And that’s not all: You can also bake and roast on up to four levels simultaneously, for reliable results from top to bottom.
Combination Microwave Oven
The 2in1 Combination Microwave Oven is perfect for quick cooking and reheating.
Combination Microwave Oven with Added Steam
Equipped with the added steam function, the combination microwave ovens produce succulent roasts, with juicy meats and crispy skins, as well as breads with the perfect colour and crust.
Become a master chef.
Never has baking been so simple: The revolutionary precise PerfectBake sensor measures the moisture content of your food permanently and regulates the baking process automatically. You’ll never have to adjust the heating mode, baking time or temperature again if you don’t want to. PerfectBake does it all. The only thing you have to do is choose a suitable dish category, such as “Strudel”, and press “Start”. Your oven takes over from there. The result? Bread, cakes and quiches baked to perfection.
Love at first bite.
Be it roast turkey, a leg of lamb or succulent carp – the PerfectRoast meat probe comes with the know-how of a professional chef, but at much less expense. Three highly sensitive measuring points help the sensor determine the core temperature of the food to the exact degree and second. Maximum measurement accuracy is achieved by inserting all three measuring points as required, guaranteeing the perfect roasting results. Another advantage is that the PerfectRoast can be used in combination with microwaves and added steam.
- 3x 2,5“-TFT colour and graphics display with direct touch function
- Drop down door, SoftClose, SoftOpen
- Stainless steel control wheel
- Straight bar handle
- Cavity inner surface: Enamel anthracite
- Digital temperature display with proposal
Actual temperature display
- Electronic door lock
Control panel lock
Automatic safety switch off
Residual heat indicator
Door contact switch
- Intelligent microwave inverter technology: For optimised results maximum output power will be regulated to 600 W when used in longer operation for gentler cooking.
- PerfectBake sensor
- Electronic clock timer
- Main on/off switch
- LED light
- Light on/off when oven door opened/closed
- 3 shelf positions
- Water tank empty indicator
- Integral cooling fan
- Pyrolytic self-cleaning function
- Microwave top door
- Compact oven with microwave with the heating functions: Microwave, conventional top and bottom heat, Hotair grilling, full width variable grill, half width grill, pizza function, bottom heat, intensive heat, low temperature cooking, plate warming, dehydrate, keep warm
- Compact oven with microwave with 14 heating methods: 4D Hotair, Hotair Gentle, conventional top and bottom heat, conventional heat Gentle, Hotair grilling, full width variable grill, half width grill, pizza function, bottom heat, intensive heat, low temperature cooking, plate warming, dehydrate, keep warm
- Additional heating methods with microwave: Microwave, Combi microwave variable
- Additional heating methods with steam: reheating, Dough proving
- Additional functions:
- Max. Power: 900 W; 5 Microwave power settings (90 W,180 W,360 W,600 W,900 W)
- Fast pre-heating function
- 1 level telescopic shelf, standard extension, pyrolitic proof
- 2 x combination grid, 1 x universal pan
- Cavity volume: 45 l
- Stirrer fan distribution
- Microwave inverter technology
- 1 l Water tank
- Length of mains cable: 150 cm
- Total connected load electric: 3.6 KW
- Nominal voltage: 220 - 240 V
- Appliance dimension (hxwxd): 455 mm x 594 mm x 548 mm
- Niche dimension (hxwxd): 450 mm - 455 mm x 560 mm - 568 mm x 550 mm
- Please refer to the dimensions provided in the installation manual
|Width of the product (mm)||594 mm|
|Height (mm)||455 mm|
|Maximum micro-wave power (W)||900 W|
|Type of micro-wave oven||MW-Combi|
|Power consumption standby/display on||0.9 W|
|Power consumption standby/display off||0.5 W|
|Power consumption standby/network: Please check the user manual for how to switch off the WiFi module.||3.0 W|
|Time auto-standby/display on||20.0 min|
|Time auto-standby/displ. off||20.0 min|
|Time auto-standby/network||20.0 min|
|Home Connect Features||Remote Diagnostics, Remote Monitoring and Control|
|Cavity material||Enamelled steel|
|Color / Material Front||Stainless steel|
|Type of control||Electronic|
|Front screen material||Glass|
|Type of grill||Heating element|
|Type of micro-wave oven||MW-Combi|
|Cavity capacity (l)||45 l|
|Dimensions of the product (mm)||455 x 594 x 548 mm|
|Cavity dimensions (mm)||237.0 x 480 x 392.0 mm|
|Required niche size for installation (HxWxD)||450-455 x 560-568 x 550 mm|
|Net weight (kg)||41.4 kg|
|Type of auto-cooking||N/A|
|Additional cooking method Conventional|
|Additional cooking method Fan cooking|
|Additional cooking method Grill|
|Included accessories||2 x combination grid, 1 x universal pan|
|Electronic After-sales Service|
|Connection rating (W)||3,600 W|
|Length of electrical supply cord (cm)||150 cm|
|Current (A)||16 A|
|Frequency (Hz)||60; 50 Hz|
|Plug type||no plug|
|Voltage (V)||220-240 V|
Reviews and questions
- 8 accessories found for CNG6764S6B