Set the exact power level with a single touch thanks to TouchControl and DirectSelect. It’s easy to operate: simply select the right power level or turn on the lights and away you go.
Serie | 8 Chimney extractor hood DWB068J50B
Wall mounted chimney hoods add style and sophistication to the kitchen and give you complete freedom in your kitchen planning.
TouchControl - control at your fingertips.
Enjoy supremely quiet operation and excellent durability.
Sometimes you don’t even get to enjoy the sizzling sound of the pan because the cooker hood is too loud. Using a high-powered fan and optimising the air flow within the hood make Bosch cooker hoods with EcoSilence drive motor technology considerably quieter and over 80% more energy efficient*. The motor causes no mechanical friction, which not only results in less noise, but also increases the durability.
* With average fan operation of one hour on level 2 per day and with the light on for 2 hours per day.
LED illumination: put your food in the spotlight.
The LED illumination consists of 6 power LEDs with a life cycle of 40,000 hours. At 2.7 hours of operation per day that means around 40 years of service. Thanks to their 890 lux, these LEDs are currently amongst the brightest on the market.
Our EcoSilence Drive brushless friction-free motor is durable and designed to last longer. The motor is highly efficient and offers exceptional performance while saving you energy.
Thanks to low noise levels you hear: nothing.
Your guests are not alone in appreciating a relaxed cook. So you can chat with your guests while cooking, we have made our recirculation cooker hoods so quiet you hardly notice them. Generally, a swishing sound is generated by the noise of the motor itself and the air flow, depending on the level of counterpressure. On ducted models, 50 % of the noise is ducted to the outside. Bosch cooker hoods with the CleanAir module generate up to 3 dB(A) less noise than conventional recirculation systems while offering the same performance.
Metal grease filter
Ducted and recirculation hoods require metal grease filters to filter grease and other solid particles out of the extracted air. To keep these filters operating at maximum efficiency, clean them about once a month either by hand or in the dishwasher.
- Electronic control via TouchControl
- Designed for wall mounted installation
- 60 cm wide
- Brushed steel
- Inner frame
- TouchControl with lightline
- 3 power levels and 2 intensive settings
- Automatic intensive revert (6mins)
- Automatic after running (10 min)
- 2 x LED lights
- Softlight dimmer function
- Dimmer function
- 2 removable metal grease filter cassettes
- Removable metal grease filters
- Suitable for ducted or recirculating operation
- Extraction rate according to EN 61591 ø 15 cm:
max. Normal use 430 m³/h
Intensive 760 m³/h
- Extraction rate exhaust air according to EN 61591:
max. normal use 430 m³/h, intensive 760 m³/h
- Power rating: 166 W
- Noise level according to EN 60704-3 and EN 60704-2-13 exhaust air:
Max. normal use: 60 dB(A) re 1 pW (46 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
Intensive: 72 dB(A) re 1 pW (58 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
- Noise max. Normal Level: 60 dB*
- Average Energy Consumption: 29.3 kWh/year*
- Energy Efficiency Class: A+ (at a range of energy efficiency classes from A++ to E)*
- Blower Efficiency Class: A*
- Lighting Efficiency Class: A*
- Grease Filtering Efficiency Class: C*
- Dimensions exhaust air (HxWxD): 628-954 x 600 x 500 mm
- Dimensions recirculating (HxWxD): 628-1064 x 600 x 500 mm
- Dimensions recirculating with CleanAir module (HxWxD): 809-1139 x 600 x 500 mm
- Diameter pipe Ø 150 mm (Ø 120 mm enclosed)
- Light Intensity: 745 lux
- Colour Temperature: 3500 K
- Efficient BLDC-technology
- For recirculated extraction recirculating kit or CleanAir recirculating kit (accessory) needed
|Width (cm)||60 cm|
|Depth of the product||500 mm|
|Maximum output recirculating air (m3/h)||300|
|Sound pressure max. normal||46|
|Type of control setting and signalling devices||touch control|
|Total annual energy consumption||29.3|
|Diameter of air outlet (mm)||150 / 120 mm|
|Color body||Stainless steel|
|Color chimney||Stainless steel|
|Grease filter material||Washable stainless steel|
|Grease filter type||Kassette|
|Material body||Stainless steel|
|Material chimney||Stainless steel|
|Number of motors (Stck)||1|
|Connection rating (W)||166 W|
|Length of electrical supply cord (cm)||130 cm|
|Frequency (Hz)||60; 50 Hz|
|Total power of the lamps (W)||6 W|
|Total power of the motors (W)||160 W|
|Voltage (V)||220-240 V|
* In accordance with the EU-Regulation No 65/2014
Reviews and questions
- 7 accessories found for Chimney extractor hood
Disassembly and Dismantling Manual
Information for professionals relevant for disassembly and dismantling according to the EU ecodesign regulations for vacuum cleaners, range hoods, ovens and hobs (EU) No 666/2013 and (EU) No 66/2014