Arrange an engineer visit
Trust Bosch customer service to provide an expert repair service from our own engineers. Each repair is analysed in advance by our technical team and the original replacement spare parts likely to be needed for the repair are sent to the engineer in advance of the visit.
In some areas we may use approved service partners where the repair process may vary.
Please follow the steps below to begin.
Identify your appliance
If you would like to arrange an engineer visit, we will need the full E-Nr (model number) and the FD number of your Bosch appliance. These details can be found on the rating plate attached to your appliance.
If you would require assistance to find the rating plate on your Bosch appliance, please see the rating plate finder at the bottom of this page.
Why contact Bosch?
If your appliance is in need of a repair, Bosch is on hand to provide award winning customer service throughout the lifetime of your appliance.
The repair will be analysed in advance by our knowledgable technical team to prepare the engineer attending your appliance with the spare parts most likely to be required.
We will send out a engineer in your local area who is employed and trained by Bosch, and we will only ever use original spare parts that have been tested and approved for your appliance.
For even greater peace of mind, the repair will be guarenteed for 12 months.
* In some areas we may use an approved service partner. For these call-outs you are entering into a contract directly with the service partner and other pricing structures and charges may apply.
How much will my repair cost?
Bosch Repair Time +
- A flat fee of £95 (or £99 within the M25) plus the cost of any replacement spare parts required to repair the appliance. This fee is inclusive of call out and labour.
- The same call out and labour fee applies no matter how long the repair takes. Replacement spare parts are charged as extra and will be quoted for prior to the repair being carried out.
- A repair is covered by a 12 month warranty on the engineer’s labour and any replacement spare parts that are fitted.
- Please note you will still be charged in the event of no faults being found, parts being unavailable, or if the engineer determines that the appliance is unrepairable.
- You will also have the chance to take out a Domestic and General Repair Plan. Please see the section below for more details on this.
Please read our important terms and conditions below.
* The £95 (or £99 within the M25) cost only applies to call-outs undertaken by Bosch engineers outside the terms of our manufacturer’s guarantee. In some areas we may use an approved service partner. For these call-outs you are entering into a contract directly with the service partner and other pricing structures and charges may apply. Your service partner will be able to advise you on their own prices.
Arrange a small appliance repair
Our workshop repairs small appliances such as Tassimo coffee machines, kettles, toasters, blenders, food preparation appliances and freestanding coffee machines. You must call us before you send any appliances to our workshop. For more information about arranging a repair for a Bosch small appliance, please click the link below.
Contact us to arrange your repair
You can book an engineer visit at a time and date that is suitable for you. You can view dates on our online booking system and book an appointment immediately. Alternatively you can call 0344 892 0170 (call 01450 2655 from the Republic of Ireland) and a member of our customer service team will be able to book an appointment for you.
* Calls will be answered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Calls are charged at the basic rate, please check with your telephone service provider for exact charges.
- You will need to accept our offer of an appointment which will be sent to the email address that you provide. Reserved date and time slots are provisional until you accept the offer by clicking on the link provided in that email. The contract between you and us is only formed when you accept our offer.
- Please ensure that an adult is present at the property at all times during the repair appointment. We cannot enter alone or remain unsupervised.
- Only repairs for large domestic appliances can be booked online. For free-standing coffee machines, Tassimos, kettles, toasters, irons and steam stations, please call 0344 892 0170.
- Visits cannot be booked online for the Republic of Ireland. Please call 01450 2655. Customers in some remote areas of the UK, such as the Scottish Islands cannot book online. Please call 0344 892 0170.
- £15.99 per month for 12 months for appliances less than 8 years old.
- £17.50 per month for 12 months for appliances between 8 and 12 years old.
- Price includes call out, labour, replacement spare parts and covers further electrical and mechanical faults for the duration of the plan.
- On the first visit, if the appliance is deemed to be unrepairable or beyond economical repair by the attending engineer, you will not be charged anything for the plan or the visit and your plan will be cancelled.
- On any further visits, if the appliance is deemed to be unrepairable or beyond economical repair by the attending engineer, your appliance will be replaced with a brand new appliance and your plan will be cancelled.
- Please note these pricing options can only be chosen by calling us in advance of a repair. It cannot be arranged online or booked directly via an engineer.
- The Repair Care Plan is managed by Domestic & General, who can be contacted on 0344 4810 104.
Payment for the Domestic and General Repair Plan is by direct debit only. The £95 or £99 price only applies to call-outs undertaken by Bosch engineers outside the terms of our manufacturer’s guarantee. In some areas we may use an approved service partner. For these call-outs you are entering into a contract directly with the service partner and other pricing structures and charges may apply. Your service partner will be able to advise you on their own prices.
If you need assistance to find the E-Nr (model number) and FD number for your Bosch appliance, you can use the rating plate finder below to view helpful appliance diagrams showing you the location of these numbers.