An extra treat from Bosch.
Buy a selected kitchen Machine from Debenhams and claim a free baking kit.
Get your Christmas baking underway and inspire your party guests with the help of a multifunctional Bosch kitchen machine. When you purchase selected models from Debenhams between 23.11.17 and 03.01.18 you can claim a free baking kit. Enjoy an extra treat from Bosch this Christmas!
You will need the following:
- Invoice/sales receipt
- Model number
- FD and E-Nr numbers (found on your appliance)
- Your full address
- Dealer/retailer information
- A copy of the original purchase receipt (this must be sent with all claim forms). To avoid any doubt or confusions, copies of deposit receipts and/or order confirmations will not be accepted.
In order to claim the free baking kit, you must submit a completed claim online with a copy of your receipt/invoice ensuring that the date of purchase and product code is clearly visible.
Alternatively, please print a copy of the confirmation that you will receive at the end of the online claim process and send with a copy of your receipt/invoice to the following address:
FREEPOST – HA2188,
Bosch Free Ironing Board Promotion,
BSH Home Appliances Ltd,
North Business Park Area,
A copy of the original purchase receipt must be sent with all claim forms.
For the avoidance of doubt, copies of deposit receipts and/or order confirmations will not be accepted.
Purchasers can call the helpline on 0344 892 8979 for assistance between 9am and 6pm Monday to Friday; however they cannot submit a claim by telephone.
Please read the Terms and Conditions and ensure they are fully understood before applying.
1. The Promotion runs from 23.11.17 – 03.01.18.
2. The Promotion is the gift from the Promoter of a Dexam Baking Set (“the Gift”) (Promoter cannot guarantee the colour of items within the Baking Set), on the purchase of selected Bosch Food Preparation Appliances available in Debenhams stores on debenhams.com as listed below and for which the Promoter has received a completed and valid claim form in respect of such purchases before midnight on 01.02.18.
3. This is a consumer only promotion and the offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. For the avoidance of doubt, retailers are not permitted to claim this gift on behalf of a consumer.
4. The Promotion shall only apply to purchases of the following Bosch kitchen machine models: MUM4807GB, MUM58720GB, MUM54D00GB.
5. The Promotion shall not apply to purchases of graded, seconds, replacements and imperfect products or to trade and contract sales or any purchases via eBay.
6. The promotion is available online or in-store through Debenhams only.
7. The Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom only, Channel Islands and Isle of Man.
8. The Promotion, which commences on 23.11.17 and ends on 03.01.18, is only applicable to purchases made on or between these dates. Claims must be received by the Promoter before midnight 01.02.18 and the Promoter shall not accept any claims received subsequently.
9. In order to claim the Gift, purchasers must fully complete an online claim form including product E-Nr and FD numbers. The purchasers must also attach a copy of the original full purchase receipt that shows model number and date of purchase. Where purchasers do not have internet access, they should call 0344 892 8979 (Calls are charged at the basic rate, please check with your telephone service provider for exact charges) and subsequently send a copy of the original full purchase receipt to FREEPOST – HA2188, Bosch Baking Set promotion – Debenhams, BSH Home Appliances Ltd, Hipwell Road, North Business Park Area, Kettering, NN14 1UA, which must be received by the Promoter by midnight 01.02.18. For the avoidance of doubt, copies of deposit receipts and/or order confirmations shall not be accepted.
10. Only one claim per purchase is permitted.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any claims that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, lost, damaged, delayed or which fail to reach the Promoter by midnight 01.02.18. Please note that proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to investigate and undertake all such action, as is reasonable, to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require purchasers to provide further verification as to proof of purchase. In addition, the Promoter reserves the right to reject those claims which it considers, in its absolute discretion, are fraudulent or invalid.
13. The decision of the Promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to extend or withdraw the Promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
15. The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the Promotion due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
16. Purchasers should allow up to 30 days for delivery of the Gift from the date of the Promoter’s receipt of claim (consisting of a fully completed claim form and a copy of the proof of purchase detailing model purchased).
17. The Promoter reserves the right to provide a substitute gift of equivalent or higher value to a purchaser in the event of unavailability of the Gift.
18. Please note that there is no cash alternative to the Promotion.
19. All Claim Forms and copy sales receipts, upon receipt by the Promoter, shall become its property and shall not be returned to purchasers.
20. By submitting a claim, purchasers agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
21. The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary these terms and conditions, at any time.
23. The Promoter is Bosch Home Appliances, a division of BSH Home Appliances Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company registration no. 01844007, and whose registered office is at Grand Union House, Old Wolverton Road, Wolverton, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK12 5PT.