Complete peace of mind with your 5 Year Bosch Warranty
Enjoy an additional 3 years of warranty free of charge when you purchase selected Bosch products. Promotion is available between 16th March – 11th May 2018. See the list of qualifying products and the full terms and conditions below.
Before you start, you will need:
• Invoice/sales receipt
• Model number
• FD and E-Nr numbers (found on your appliance)
• Dealer or retailer information
• A copy of the original purchase receipt (must be sent with all claim forms). To avoid any doubt or confusion, copies of deposit receipts and/or order confirmations will not be accepted.
How to claim
In order to claim your free 5 year warranty, you must submit a completed claim online with a copy of your receipt/invoice ensuring that the date of purchase and product code is clearly visible.
If purchasers are unable to complete the form online then you can call our customer service team on 0344 892 8979 between 9am and 6pm (calls charged at the basic rate, please check with your telephone service provider for exact charges) and subsequently send a copy of the original full purchase receipt to Bosch Free 5 Year Warranty, BSH Home Appliances Ltd, Hipwell Road, North Business Park Area, Kettering, NN14 1UA which must be received by midnight 11th June 2018.
A copy of the original purchase receipt must be sent with all claim forms.
Please read the Terms and conditions and ensure that you fully understand them before you apply.
Terms and conditions
Bosch 5 Year Warranty Promotion
Terms & Conditions
16th March 2018- 11th May 2018
1. The Bosch 5 Year Warranty Promotion is the offer by the Promoter of the Bosch 3 year extended warranty, free of charge, in addition to the existing 2 year warranty, to purchasers of selected Bosch Food Mixers (list below) during the promotional period. In order to qualify for the 3 year extended warranty, purchases must be made between 16.03.2018 and 11.05.2018 and the Promoter must have received a completed and valid claim from the purchaser before midnight on 11.06.2018. Please note that the warranty will be in the form of a digital or printed hard copy certificate that will be sent to you on completion of the validation process.
2. Bosch 5 year Warranty eligibility:
a. Each qualifying appliance will be eligible to receive the warranty.
b. The Offer has no cash value or alternative and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers and is not transferable.
c. The terms and conditions of the warranty may be found online at www.bosch-home.co.uk/5year.
3. This is a consumer only promotion and full details are available at www.bosch-home.co.uk/5year
a. The 3 additional years warranty only applies to purchases of the following Bosch appliances:
MUM9G32S00, MUM9GT4S00, MUM9GX5S21
4. Purchases of graded, seconds, replacements and imperfect products and trade/contract sales are excluded from the Promotion.
5. The promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland only, excluding employees of the Promoter.
6. The Promotion, which starts on 16.03.2018 and ends on 11.05.2018, only applies to purchases made on or between these dates. Claims must be received by the Promoter before midnight on 11.06.2018 and the Promoter will not accept any claims received subsequently.
7. The Promotion is offered via participating retailers only and only participating retailers will have the official advertising literature.
8. In order to claim the Bosch 5 Year Warranty, claimants must fully complete the online claim form (including full FD number, ENR number and full address), which is available on www.bosch-home.co.uk/5year. Where purchasers do not have access to the internet they should call 0344 892 8979 (calls charged at the basic rate, please check with your telephone service provider for exact charges) and subsequently send a copy of the original full purchase receipt to Bosch Free 5 Year Warranty, BSH Home Appliances Ltd, Hipwell Road, North Business Park Area, Kettering, NN14 1UA which must be received by midnight 11.06.2018. For the avoidance of doubt, copies of deposit receipts and/or order confirmation shall not be accepted. Please note no documents will be returned.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to investigate and undertake all such action, as is reasonable, to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require claimants to provide further verification as to proof of purchase. In addition, the Promoter reserves the right to reject those claims which, in their sole opinion, are fraudulent or invalid.
10. The warranty will become valid 2 years after the purchase date of the appliance when the two year manufacturing warranty expires
11. By submitting a claim, claimants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
12. In the unlikely event that a claimant is unhappy with their Bosch appliance and wishes to return it for a full refund, such refund will cancel any warranty extension.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, extend or amend the terms of this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
15. All correspondence should be sent to Bosch 5 Year Warranty, BSH Home Appliances Ltd, Hipwell Road, North Business Park Road Area, Kettering, NN14 1UA.
16. The Promoter/Data Controller is Bosch, a division of BSH Home Appliances Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company registration no.01844007, whose registered office is at Grand Union House, Old Wolverton Road, Wolverton, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK12 5PT, UK.