Induction hobs generate heat only where it is needed – in the base of the pan. What does this mean for you? More safety and more convenience. The lower temperature keeps both big and little hands safe from burning. Not only that, but an induction hob brings two litres of water to a boil twice as fast as a glass-ceramic hob, which also saves a great deal of energy.
Serie | 6 Profile trim (front facette with side trim) 306 mm
The Induction hob: Faster than gas and ceramic hobs, induction is easier to clean and more energy efficient.
Faster cooking, reduced energy consumption. This is Induction.
PowerBoost: extra added power!
Extra added power: The improved PowerBoost function in our induction hobs adds even more power to speed up the cooking process. For example, you can now boil 2 litres of water almost three times as fast as on a conventional glass-ceramic hob.
- Profile trim (front facette with side trim)
- 2 induction cooking zones
- DirectSelect touch control
- Digital display
- Variable 17-stage power settings for each zone
- Timer for all zones
Timer - shows how long the cooktop is in use
Count up timer per cooktop
- HighSpeed ceramic glass
- Automatic pan recognition sensor
Power management options for 16A, 13A or 10A connection
Automatic safety shut off
Control panel lock
- QuickStart function
- ReStart function
- Energy consumption display
- Cable included
- Connection cable (1.1 M )
- Connected load: 3.7 kW
- Cooking Zones: 1 x Ø 145 mm, 1.4 KW (max. Power levels 2.2 KW) Induction; 1 x Ø 210 mm, 2.2 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction
- Min. worktop thickness: 30 mm
- 2 stage residual heat indicator for each zone
- Main on/off switch
- PowerBoost function for all zones
Reviews and questions
Recently viewed items