High degree of flexibility and convenient vacuuming thanks to long cable for 10 m operating radius. Fewer socket changes.
Vacuum cleaner BGS5SCSIGB - dark navy
The quietest bagless vacuum cleaner on the market. Tested under extreme conditions
SelfClean. Fully automatic cleaning
A built-in sensor continuously monitors the performance of the vacuum cleaner. When necessary, this sensor automatically activates the innovative automatic self-cleaning system. The vacuum cleaner is then restored to its optimum performance level. And for many years to come.
DualFiltration. Vacuum using filter bags or a dust container.
Maximum flexibility, with or without bags — DualFiltration can vacuum in both ways: Use a dust container to reduce follow-up costs or a hygienic bag to keep contact with dust to a minimum.
SensorBagless™ Technology. Incredibly powerful, unbelievably quiet. Bagless.
Thanks to the sensor-controlled performance monitoring system, this unique technology not only ensures an outstanding level of cleaning performance — it also keeps maintenance to a minimum. No follow-up costs as the washable high-tech filter materials last as long as the appliance and there is no need to buy replacement dust bags.
Performance control using rotary control. Suitable for all floor types.
Optimum cleaning performance for all floors. Thanks to the electronic performance control, it can be easily adjusted using the rotary control.
- Innovative SensorBagless™ Technology for excellent dirt pick up
- Animal 360™ kit has powerful, easy to change nozzles for carpets, upholstery and hard floor
- Continuous performance monitoring thanks to SensorControl System
- Cleaning performance class C on carpets (according to energy label (EU No. 665/2013))
- Best cleaning performance class on hard floor (Class A according to energy label (EU No. 665/2013))
- SilenceSound System™: innovative insulation materials, motor suspension, optimised airflow and sound reduced accessories result in an extremely quiet operation of 66 dB(A)
- Energy efficiency class A
- Filtercleaning: SelfCleanSystem
- Lifetime filter material: Cartridge filter with GORE™ CLEANSTREAM® membrane and washable lifetime HEPA hygienic filter recommended for people with allergies
- Washable HEPA filter: suitable for allergy sufferers - no follow up costs. Dust re-emission class A.
- Easy to remove and empty 3 l dust container
- Especially quiet SilentClean Premium adjustable floor tool with clip fitting, for extra powerful cleaning performance
- Hard floor nozzle especially developed for in-depth cleaning of floors with crevices and gaps such as tiles and floorboards. Suitable for gentle cleaning of sensitive floors like parquet.
- Attached tools: crevice nozzle, upholstery nozzle and removable furniture brush
- Durable metal telescopic tubes
- Variable suction control for vacuuming a variety of surfaces
- Ergo grip handle
- 0.9 litre usable capacity
- Parking and storage aids
- Automatic cable rewind
- 10M operating radius
- Four swivel wheels for extra manouevrability
- Weight: 6.4 kg
- Energy efficiency class: A
- Annual energy consumption: 28 kwh
- Dust re-emission class: A
- Cleaning performance class carpet: C
- Cleaning performance class hard floors: A
- Sound power level: 66 dB(A)
- Measurements and calculations of values are based on Regulation (EU) No. 666/2013.
Measurements and calculations of values which are not described in greater detail in this regulation, are performed according to EN 60312-1:2013.
|Product name / Commercial code||BGS5SCSIGB|
|Electro brush socket|
|Main colour of product||Silver metallic|
|Secondary colour I||Black|
|Number of wheels||4|
|Dimensions of the product (mm)||x x mm|
|Weight (kg) - cleaner only||6.4 kg|
|Gross weight (kg)||11.3 kg|
|Net weight (kg)||8.3 kg|
|Filter/bag material||without dust bag|
|Filter check indicator|
|Carpet and hard floor nozzle||Adjustable wheeled|
|Operation Radius (m)||10 m|
|Tube park system|
|Tube storage system|
|Zoo'o turbo nozzle|
|For allergy sufferers|
|Current (A)||10 A|
|Frequency (Hz)||50 Hz|
|Noise level (dB)||66 db(A) re 1pW|
|Energy efficiency class (2010/30/EC)||A|
|Total annual energy consumption||28.0|
|Cleaning performance class carpet (2010/30/EC)||C|
|Cleaning performance class hard floors (2010/30/EC)||A|
|Rated input power (2010/30/EC)||700 W|
|Additional nozzle||Hard floor|
Reviews and questions
- 3 accessories found for Vacuum cleaner
Currently there are no scale drawings available.