With its 3.9 l volume for a maximum dough quantity 2.0 kg, this mixing bowl offers sufficient space for creative ideas. With up to seven processing levels and a powerful pulse function.
With 40+ functions but a small foot print, this food processor saves on space but not on functionality
Large mixing bowl — space for everything.
Stylish, effective and practical.
The universal connection fits all attachments and is extremely practical, ensuring a high level of functionality and convenience. It also enables a compact and attractive design.
1000-watt motor. Exceptionally powerful — exceptionally efficient.
When it comes to fast and convenient processing of large quantities and demanding doughs, the 1000-watt motor really comes into its own. It offers maximum performance and delivers optimal results.
Supercut blade. Goes through thick and thin.
With its serrated edge and large cutting surface, the innovative Supercut universal blade cuts easily and accurately through ingredients like hard and soft vegetables while remaining sharp for significantly longer. Fish, meat and herbs are also easy to cut.
Optimal settings for any task.
With an infinitely variable speed with LED display, as well as a function for optimal crushing and a pulse function for working in intervals (e.g. when crushing ice), it couldn't be easier.
Safety included. Always on the safe side.
Thanks to the lid latch on the plastic mixing bowl and the mixer attachment, maximum safety is guaranteed at all times when operating the compact food processor.
Multifunctional. One appliance for any task.
Helps you with almost anything, making a lot of tasks easier. The compact food processor chops onions, nuts and Parmesan cheese. It cuts, slices, mixes, purees and stirs doughs, whips cream and has many other impressive functions.
- Variable speed settings, pulse and auto pulse functions with LED indicator
- Large 3.9 l transparent plastic mixing bowl for 750 g flour + ingredients (maximum 1.5 kg of dough mixture) including lid with funnel and stuffer
- 1.5 litre liquidiser for mixing, blending and chopping
- Supercut blade for consistent chopping results
- Reversible slicing (thick and thin) and reversible grating (coarse and fine) discs
- Stainless steel discs
- Disc holder for extra stability
- Plastic dough tool and whisking disc
- Stainless steel whisk for cream, egg whites and other light mixtures
- Citrus press
- Integrated cable storage
- Safety locking bowl and liquidiser lids
- Rubber suction feet for extra stability
|Product name / Commercial code||MCM62020GB|
|Product name/family||Kitchen machines|
|Number of outputs (Stck)||2|
|Number of output positions (Stck)||1|
|Dimensions of the product (mm)||x x mm|
|Net weight (kg)||5.0 kg|
|Preselectable processing time|
|Power on indicator|
|Voltage (V)||220-240 V|
Reviews and questions
Currently there are no scale drawings available.