The DripStop function is a built-in control in the iron, which independently controls the temperature of the water flow. This prevents water droplets and unsightly water marks on fabrics. After all, there is nothing more annoying than having to put a garment back in the washing basket instead of being able to place it on the pile of ironed laundry. DripStop also works even at low temperatures.
Steam iron Sensixx'x DA50 StoreProtect black / grey
DripStop: no risk of water marks.
3AntiCalc: ready for operation for longer.
All good things come in threes — this applies to the service life of an appliance too. The 3AntiCalc function, as the name implies, is a threefold function comprising SelfClean, Calc'nClean and a built-in AntiCalc System. It effectively prevents the build-up of limescale in your appliance and reliably increases the service life of your Bosch iron.
PalladiumGlissée: for better gliding.
The special soleplate with its 3-phase design guarantees an ideal distribution of steam and maximum gliding. The triple-zone ironing technology includes moistening, drying and smoothing processes. This ironing process, together with the sophisticated arrangement of the steam channels, makes this household chore significantly more convenient and less stressful.
AdvancedSteam System: steam for professionals.
Leave nothing to chance when it comes to ironing. You can rely on our innovative AdvancedSteam System with an optimal and powerful steam output rate. It allows a targeted distribution of the steam over the fabric and deeper penetration into the fabric. How? Using a refined system and the interaction of steam channels, outlet wholes and guides. This targeted steam makes ironing easier and also brings you to your goal faster: a pile of ironed laundry.
200 g steam shot: tackling the most stubborn creases.
Some fabrics are so thick and have such stubborn creases that you feel you are not getting anywhere when you iron them. This is not the case with Bosch appliances with the above-average steam shot level of 200 g. Using these appliances, a single touch of a button is all that is needed — even problematic fabrics stand no chance against this level of steam shot. Faster than ever, more reliable than ever.
- Shot of steam 150g
- 50 g/min continuous steam output
- Power: 3050 W
- Advanced steam system
- CeraniumGlissée soleplate with steam channels and 3 Phase Layout - ideal steam distribution and superb gliding
- Anti-calc system
- Vertical steam
- 0.35 l
- QuickFilling: bigger filling inlet with lid for fast and easy filling/emptying
- Ergonomic design: Soft touch grip, thumb rest and large buttons for maximum comfort during ironing
- Variable temperature control
- Water spray function
- Precision ironing tip
- Drip-stop leak protection system
- Long 3m cable for extra ease of use
- StoreProtect: Safety device for immediate and safe storage of the iron even with hot soleplate TDZ1750
- LED control light
- Fabric-protection soleplate cover TDZ1101 to protect delicate fabrics and avoid shiny patches on dark clothes
- Descaling solution TDZ1101
|Product name / Commercial code||TDA5085GB|
|Dimensions of the product (mm)||151 x 122 x 303 mm|
|Net weight (kg)||2.0 kg|
|Steam output rate||50|
|Steam shot (g/min)||200|
|Seflclean system||Valve cleaning needle|
|Power on indicator|
|Maximum Power (W)||3,100 W|
|Voltage (V)||220-240 V|
|Optional accessories||TDZ1101, TDZ1550, TDZ1750|
|Included accessories||1 x textile protection soleplate, 1 x big filling jug|
Reviews and questions
- 1 accessory found for Steam iron Sensixx'x DA50 StoreProtect:
Currently there are no scale drawings available.