Whatever coffee you fancy – whether it's an espresso, cappuccino or latte macchiato – you can easily create it in an instant thanks to the OneTouch Function. The process of combining coffee with warm milk and milk froth is controlled automatically through innovative technology, so you can create any beverage at the touch of a button.
Fully automatic bean-to-cup coffee centre stainless steel
The built-in coffee center with Home Connect: offers unparalleled variety with highest comfort.
All coffee specialities at the touch of a button: OneTouch Function.
Individual filling quantities: IndividualCup Volume.
To personalise your coffee experience, IndividualCup Volume allows you to adjust the preset cup sizes – small, medium and large – in five different steps via the display, ensuring that the filling quantity is perfect for your cup.
Intelligent Heater inside: Full-bodied aroma thanks to optimal brewing temperature with the SensoFlow System from Bosch.
The optimum brewing temperature for a perfect espresso is between 90°C and 95°C. If the temperature is too low, only part of the flavour is released from the coffee. If the temperature is too high, the coffee will quickly acquire a burnt taste. The intelligent SensoFlow System heats water to an optimum temperature of between 90°C and 95°C for the duration of the entire brewing process, creating an espresso with a full-bodied aroma and incomparable flavour.
Quiet, durable, powerful: SilentCeram Drive
It grinds and grinds and grinds — the premium triple zone grinder made from non-wearing ceramic is exceptionally quiet, incredibly consistent and extremely durable. The degree of grinding can be adjusted individually. A technical wonder that enables you to achieve perfect results, as evenly ground coffee develops the full aroma.
SinglePortion Cleaning. A matter of taste.
With SinglePortion Cleaning, you are guaranteed perfect indulgence and freshness with every cup of coffee, as the pipes are cleared of any remaining water after each brewing process.
Calc'nClean. For enjoyment that lasts.
When you select a fully automatic coffee machine from Bosch, you are opting for quality, performance, reliability and the ultimate coffee perfection. To make sure that your enjoyment lasts and to guarantee a long service life for your appliance, Calc'nClean offers a combined cleaning and descaling programme to remove scale deposits and coffee residues in one step.
- "sensoFlow system" - Innovative heating system
- One-touch function for Latte Macchiato, Espresso Macchiato, Cappuccino, white coffee, personalised milk mix beverage
- aromaDouble Shot - Extra strong coffee without compromise in aroma
- Beverage temperature adjustable individually: Coffee: 3 grades, Hot water: 4 grades
- TFT display with interactive menu
- 8 personalised beverages Save 8 favourite beverages with individual names and adjustable mixing ratio of milk and espresso
- Cappuccino: Prepare two cups simultaneously for all coffee varieties
- Removable 2.4 litre water tank
- Early warning when bean container or water tank are close to empty
- "silent ceram drive" - Premium ceramic grinding unit
- yes: The grinding unit automatically adjusts to bean variety
- One-touch coffee milk specialities with especially fine-pored milk froth thanks to an innovative milk frother
- In addition to beverages also available separately: milk foam, warm milk, hot water
- Reduced heat up time: fastest first cup
- Water pump with 19 bar pressure
- Separate container for pre-ground coffee
- Discover the new way of controlling home appliances: by app. The Home Connect app allows you to access the appliance from anywhere - at home using WiFi, when away from home using the mobile phone network.
- Remote start: Select and configure beverages in the app, then remotely start the beverage preparation
- CoffeePlaylist: Enter multiple beverage wishes in the app at once, e.g. for visitors; the appliance will then prepare them one after another
- CoffeeWorld: 17 additional international coffee specialties are available in the app - from Australian Flat White to Vienna Melange to Colombian Cortado
- Coffee recipes: The app offers a variety of recipes involving coffee, which can be transferred to the appliance or a Home Connect capable oven - from Espresso Crème brûlée to saddle of venison with coffee crunches
- Coffee know-how: The app includes interesting knowledge around the topic coffee, e.g. bean varieties, harvesting methods or roasting techniques
- User manual: A digital user manual is ready to hand at all times in the app
- Customer service: In case of technical problems, the Bosch customer service is able to access the appliance virtually - if you want so
- Security: Security is of top priority at Home Connect. The Home Connect app has been tested and certified by TÜV IT. And the encrypted data transfer via Home Connect protocol protects against unauthorised access.
- Removable brewing unit: Easy and hygienic cleaning under running water
- steam blast: Fully-automatic steam cleaning of the milk system after every beverage
- All milk nozzle parts are easily removable, separable, easy to clean and dishwasher proof
- yes: Complete emptying of all pipes after each brewing process
- Automatic quick rinse programme when switched on or off
- Removable drip tray including container for coffee grounds
- Fully automatic descaling & cleaning programme
- Display of remaining cups before Change of water filter, Cleaning, Decalcification
- Containers for water, milk and coffee beans are easily accessible but hidden behind a door, so the kitchen always looks clean
- Bean container with aroma preserving lid for up to 500grams
- Illumination for keys, yes
- Adjustable grind settings (multilevel)
- Different display languages available
- Child lock: prevents unintended use of machine
- Wattage: 1600 W
- Separate milk container with thermally insulated aluminium housing (0.7 l volume)
- Included accessories: 1 x assembly screws, 1 x scoop, 1 x test strip, 1 x milk container (insulated), 1 x connection hose for milk frother, 1 x milk pipe
|Product name / Commercial code||CTL636ES6|
|Power consumption off||0.0 W|
|Power consumption standby/display on||1.0 W|
|Power consumption standby/display off||0.5 W|
|Power consumption standby/network: Please check the user manual for how to switch off the WiFi module.||2.0 W|
|Time auto-standby/display on||30.0 min|
|Time auto-standby/displ. off||30.0 min|
|Time auto-standby/network||30.0 min|
|Approval certificates||CE, VDE|
|Control Panel Material||stainless steel|
|Hot water spout|
|Removable brew unit|
|Capacity bean container (g)||500|
|Capacity water container||2.4|
|Depth of the product||375|
|Required niche size for installation (HxWxD)||449 x 558 x 356 mm|
|Gross weight (kg)||22.38 kg|
|Net weight (kg)||19.80 kg|
|Width of the product (mm)||594|
|Child Safety||Button suspension, electronic, Yes|
|Safety device||Lock. if trester cont. is full, Locking if brewing unit miss., Locking if drip tray is full, Locking if milk nozzle missing, Locking if water tank is empty, Locking if water tank missing|
|Number bean container||1|
|Available languages display||Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish|
|Type of control setting and signalling devices||electronical|
|Display concept||TFT display|
|Number of heating elements||1|
|Number of pumps||1|
|Simultaneous preparation of 2 cups|
|Electrical connection rating (W)||1,600|
|Frequency (Hz)||50/60 Hz|
|Plug type||Gardy plug w/ earthing|
|Pump pressure (bar)||19|
|Voltage (V)||220-240 V|
|Included accessories||1 x assembly screws, 1 x scoop, 1 x test strip, 1 x milk container (insulated), 1 x connection hose for milk frother, 1 x milk pipe|
Reviews and questions
- 1 accessory found for Fully automatic bean-to-cup coffee centre: