Selecting the type and strength of your coffee is easy — just use the upper rotary selector to choose your beverage, such as espresso or café crème. Then use the lower selector to set how strong you want your coffee, from mild to extra strong.
VeroCafe Fully automatic bean-to-cup coffee centre black
High performance easy clean milk nozzle
Direct selection via rotary knobs: Pure enjoyment in an instant.
Finely ground for a perfect flavour: CeramDrive.
The exceptionally high-quality and durable grinder made from non-wearing ceramic grinds your coffee consistently fine, allowing the full flavour of every single bean to develop. The degree of grinding can be adjusted individually — resulting in a better taste and incomparable flavour.
With MilkMagic, perfect milk froth is guaranteed.
Whether you're making a cappuccino or a latte macchiato, the automatic frothing directly in the cup or glass creates perfect, extra fine-pored milk froth every time — which ensures that the frothy layer sits beautifully on top of the milk. Simply pour milk into the cup and froth it, then add coffee — and savour the perfect results.
The 15,000 cup guarantee. Quality without compromise.
With the 15,000 cup guarantee, Bosch guarantees a consistently high appliance quality from the first cup to the 15,000th. Our guarantee is just one example of the high standards we set in performance, durability and technical perfection. Premium quality that has shaped today's kitchen technology — and continues to lead the way.
Removable brewing unit: Simple hygiene.
For hygienic cleaning, even inside the appliance, the brewing unit is easy to remove, rinse under running water and then replace.
SinglePortion Cleaning. A matter of taste.
With SinglePortion Cleaning, you are guaranteed perfect indulgence and freshness with every cup of coffee, as the pipes are cleared of any remaining water after each brewing process.
Calc'nClean. For enjoyment that lasts.
When you select a fully automatic coffee machine from Bosch, you are opting for quality, performance, reliability and the ultimate coffee perfection. To make sure that your enjoyment lasts and to guarantee a long service life for your appliance, Calc'nClean offers a combined cleaning and descaling programme to remove scale deposits and coffee residues in one step.
- Wattage: 1600 W
- Push button bean to cup operation for cappuccino, espresso and filter coffee
- "sensoFlow system" - Innovative heating system
- Innovative brewing technology with "AromaPro Concept"
- CeramDrive: High quality, durable ceramic
- Reduced heat up time: fast first cup
- Water pump with 15 bar pressure
- 2 cup function prepares your drinks in two grinding and brewing cycles to ensure the perfect coffee
- Pre-brewing function
- Easy steam milk frother for trouble free milk froth and simple cleaning
- Can also be used to dispense hot water
- Height-adjustable coffee outlet & milk nozzle (max. 150 mm) for tall "latte macchiato" glasses
- All milk nozzle parts are easily removable, separable, easy to clean and dishwasher proof
- Calc'n'clean - fully automatic descaling and cleaning program
- Automatic quick rinse programme when switched on or off
- Removable brewing unit: Easy and hygienic cleaning under running water
- Individually adjustable temperatures for Coffee: 3 levels
- Adjustable grind settings (multilevel)
- Height-adjustable coffee outlet
- Two rotary knobs for easy operation and LED indicators
- Display indicates when bean container or water tank are empty
- Electronic water filter exchange indicator
- Removable 1.7 litre water tank
- Bean container with aroma preserving lid for up to 300grams
- Removable drip tray including container for coffee grounds
- Separate container for pre-ground coffee
- with auto-off
|Product name / Commercial code||TES50129RW|
|Product name / Commercial code||TES50129RW|
|Appliance type||Fully Automatic Espresso Maker|
|Brewing system||piston pressure|
|Tank design||Brita water filter, Integrated, Removable, Transparent|
|Dimensions of the product (mm)||385 x 280 x 479 mm|
|Number of cups of espresso/cappuccino||1-2|
|Net weight (kg)||9.00 kg|
|Net weight (kg)||9.2 kg|
|Number bean container||1|
|Type of control||Electronic, NTC|
|Power on indicator|
|Coffee grounds container|
|Programming of||Coffee temperature, turn-off time, Water filter, Water hardness|
|Safety device||Temperature protection|
|Connection rating (W)||1,600 W|
|Frequency (Hz)||50/60 Hz|
|Plug type||Gardy plug w/ earthing|
|Voltage (V)||220-240 V|
|Included accessories||1 x scoop, 1 x test strip|
Currently there are no scale drawings available.