Induction hobs generate heat only where it is needed – in the base of the pan. What does this mean for you? More safety and more convenience. The lower temperature keeps both big and little hands safe from burning. Not only that, but an induction hob brings two litres of water to a boil twice as fast as a glass-ceramic hob, which also saves a great deal of energy.
Serie | 2 2 zone ceramic induction hob PIE375C14E brushed steel trim
The induction hob of the Domino programme: cook quickly, safely and cleanly with low energy consumption.
Faster cooking, reduced energy consumption. This is Induction.
PowerBoost: extra added power!
Extra added power: The improved PowerBoost function in our induction hobs adds even more power to speed up the cooking process. For example, you can now boil 2 litres of water almost three times as fast as on a conventional glass-ceramic hob.
- Electronic control
- Automatic pan recognition
- Front controls
- Metal control dials
- Can be installed with a Bosch domino hob
- Variable 9-stage power settings for each zone
- Small utensil detection
- 2 stage Hh residual heat indicator for each zone
- Electronic power level display
- Connecting strip - HEZ394301
Reviews and questions
- 1 accessory found for 2 zone ceramic induction hob: