Arrange an engineer visit
Trust Bosch Customer Service to provide an expert repair service from our own engineers. Each repair is analysed in advance by our technical team and the original replacement spare parts likely to be needed for the repair are sent to the engineer in advance of the visit.
In some areas we may use approved service partners where the repair process may vary.
Please follow the steps below to begin.
Identify your appliance
If you would like to arrange an engineer visit, we will need the full E-Nr number and the FD number of your Bosch appliance. These details can be found on the rating plate attached to your appliance.
Why contact Bosch?
If your appliance is in need of repair, Bosch is on hand to provide award winning customer service throughout the lifetime of your appliance.
The repair will be analysed in advance by our knowledgable technical team to prepare the engineer attending your appliance with the spare parts most likely to be required.
We will send out a engineer in your local area who is employed and trained by Bosch, and we will only ever use original spare parts that have been tested and approved for your appliance.
For even greater peace of mind, the repair will be guarenteed for 12 months.
* In some areas we may use an approved service partner. For these call-outs you are entering into a contract directly with the service partner and other pricing structures and charges may apply.
How much will my repair cost?
Bosch Repair Time +
- A flat fee of £95 (or £99 within the M25) plus the cost of any replacement spare parts required to repair the appliance. This fee is inclusive of call out and labour.
- The same call out and labour fee applies no matter how long the repair takes. Replacement spare parts are charged as extra and will be quoted for prior to the repair being carried out.
- A repair is covered by a 12 month warranty on the engineer’s labour and any replacement spare parts that are fitted.
- Please note you will still be charged in the event of no faults being found, parts being unavailable, or if the engineer determines that the appliance is unrepairable.
Please read our important terms and conditions below.
*The £95 (or £99 within the M25) price only applies to call-outs undertaken by Bosch engineers outside the terms of our manufacturer’s guarantee. In some areas we may use an approved service partner. For these call-outs you are entering into a contract directly with the service partner and other pricing structures and charges may apply. Your service partner will be able to advise you on their own prices.
Arrange a small appliance repair
Our workshop repairs small appliances such as Tassimo coffee machines, kettles, toasters, blenders, food preparation appliances and freestanding coffee machines. You must call us before you send any appliances to our workshop. For more information about arranging a repair for a Bosch small appliance, please click the link below.
Contact us to arrange your repair
You can book an engineer visit at a time and date that is suitable for you. You can view dates on our online booking system and book an appointment immediately. Alternatively you can call our customer service advisors on the number below.
0344 892 0170
* Calls will be answered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Calls are charged at the basic rate, please check with your telephone service provider for exact charges.