It couldn't be simpler to clean the shelves, compartments, inner walls and door seal of your fridge and freezer. Follow the step by step list below to give your cooling appliances a comprehensive and thorough cleaning.
- Switch off the appliance and pull out the mains plug or switch off the fuse.
- Take out the food and store in a cool location. Place ice packs on the food if available.
- Wait until the layer of frost has thawed.
- Clean the appliance with a soft cloth, lukewarm water and a little pH neutral washing-up liquid. The rinsing water must not run into the light or through the drainage hole into the evaporation area.
- Wipe the door seal with clear water only and then wipe dry thoroughly.
- After cleaning re-connect and switch the appliance back on.
- Put the food back into the appliance.