BBC Good Food Show Social Competition 07/11/17 – 13/11/17
1. The Promoter (and Data Controller) is Bosch, a division of BSH Home Appliances Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company registration no. 01844007, with registered office at Grand Union House, Old Wolverton Road, Wolverton, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK12 5PT.
2. The competition (referred to as the “Promotion”) is “BBC Good Food Competition”. The Promotion is a chance to win 2 x show ticket with a plus one for the BBC Good Food Winter Show [the “Prize”], which takes place between 30th November and 3rd December 2017 at Birmingham National Exhibition Center. We will be giving away 2 x BBC Good Food Show tickets including a plus one for each winner. One prize for each winner drawn at random.
3. The Prize includes: access to the BBC Good Food Show on the day the winner selects online when activating their ticket for the show here:
4. For the avoidance of doubt, winners are responsible for arranging their own transport to and from the event, as well as all spending monies and subsistence. Information about the event is available at:
5. The Promotion will run from 7th November 2017 until 11:59pm on 13th November 2017. The Social Team will be posting on Bosch Facebook and Twitter on 7th November 2017 with a multiple choice question to answer. Bosch will host the competition via the Facebook poll 'app' on Facebook. Entrants can enter the competition by clicking on the link to the Facebook poll 'app' and answer the competition question. If Entrants choose to enter via Twitter their tweet will link through to the Facebook poll 'app' so that the entry process is the same.
6. The Prize will be posted to an address of the winner’s choice depending on where the winners are based.
7. Winners must ensure to take to the show their complementary ticket (which will be posted to them) along with their e-ticket in order to gain entry.
8. The Promotion is open to UK citizens
9. In entering the Promotion, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize.
10. Only one (1) entry to the Promotion allowed per person submitted via Facebook or Twitter.
11. The Promoter will not accept entries that are: (a) made on behalf of other employees and joint submissions; (b) completed by third parties; (c) illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with; (d) incomplete.
12. Winners will be drawn at random on 14th November 2017.
13. The Promoter will contact the winners on 14th November 2017 and the winner will then activate their ticket. The winners must respond by 21st November 2017 to confirm their acceptance. If the winners do not claim the prize they will forfeit the Prize and an alternative winner will be selected from all correct entries received. The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf. If the winner cannot attend then they will forfeit the Prize and an alternative winner will be selected. The winners will be announced on 14th November 2017.
14. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
15. The prize is non-negotiable and non-transferable.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to reject those entries which it considers, in its absolute discretion, do not comply with these terms and conditions or are fraudulent or invalid.
17. The prize is subject to availability, the Promoter accepts no responsibility if the event is cancelled. There is no cash alternative for the Prize.
18. By submitting an entry, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so, or at any time due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
21. The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the Promotion due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
22. By submitting an entry, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
23. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
24. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude entrants from participating in the competition.
25. This Promotion is governed by English law and the parties submit to the nonexclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
26. DATA PROTECTION AND PUBLICITY: If you are the winner(s) of the Promotion, you agree that the Promoter may use your name and image to announce the winner of this Promotion.