BBC Good Food Show 2017 –Win a Bosch AutoCook
1. The competition is the chance to win a Bosch AutoCook MUC88B68GB (the “Prize”). The competition will be held at the BBC Good Food Show 2017 between 30th November – 3rd December 2017. In order to be in with a chance of winning the Prize, participants must post a picture of themselves on their Instagram page with the Bosch Instagram cut out located on the Bosch stand at the Good Food Show (P230) and tag @boschhomeuk.
2. The competition is open to residents of the UK (including Northern Ireland), Channel Islands and Isle of Man only.
3. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
4. The competition will commence at 10 am on 30th November 2017 and close at 11:59pm on 3rd December 2017. Entries received after the closing date will not be included in the competition.
5. The competition is being run exclusively via Instagram. Please note that this competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or associated with Instagram. One winner will be selected randomly via a random generator.
6. Each participant will only be entered into the competition once, irrespective of the number of photos uploaded to Instagram.
7. The winner will be notified via direct message on Instagram by 11th December 2017 and willhave 14 days from notification to provide to the Promoter their name and address so the Prize can be delivered to them.
8. If the winner does not respond to the Promoter within the 14 day period then they will forfeit the Prize and an alternative winner will be selected at random from the original entrants.
9. There is no cash alternative for the Prize.
10. The decision of the Promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw the competition at any time due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
12. The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the competition due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of equivalent quality and price in the event of unavailability of the Prize.
14. Please note that there is no cash alternative to the Prize.
15. DATA PROTECTION AND PUBLICITY: If you are the winner of the competition, you agree that the Promoter may use your name and image to announce the winner of this Promotion.
16. The Promoter shall not be liable for any damage, loss, liability, or injury (save for personal injury or death caused by the Promoter’s negligence) caused by matters relating to this competition.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to deem as invalid any entries: (a) from third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer; (b) which are incomplete, corrupted, altered or fraudulent; or (c) which do not accord in all respects with these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to carry out all actions as it deems reasonably necessary to protect itself against invalid claims, including without limitation to require verification as to the identity and details of the participant. The Promoter reserves the right to withhold the award or delivery of a prize until such verifications are met to its reasonable satisfaction.
18. By submitting an entry, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary these terms and conditions, at any time.
20. The Promotion is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
22. The Promoter/Data Controller is Bosch, a division of BSH Home Appliances Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company registration number 01844007 with registered office at Grand Union House, Old Wolverton Road, Wolverton, Milton Keynes, MK12 5PT, United Kingdom.
23. Bosch is a registered trade mark of the Promoter in the UK and other countries. All other trademarks featured in the Promotion are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.