Warranty against rusting-through of the inner tub of dishwashers
In addition to our standard appliance warranty, we provide a warranty against rusting-through of the dishwasher’s inner tub (from the inside out) subject to the following terms and conditions. The conditions below, which describe the requirements and scope of our warranty performance, do not affect any obligations of the seller/retailer from where you purchased the appliance.
1. We will provide a warranty against rusting-through of the dishwasher’s inner tub (from the inside out) in accordance with the following terms and conditions.
2.This warranty is for a period of ten (10) years, which starts on the delivery of the dishwasher to you, the consumer. We advise that you register your purchase of your dishwasher as soon as possible, and you can register your purchase of the dishwasher at www.bosch-home.ie/anti-rust-warranty. You should retain a copy of your warranty registration, together with the original sales receipt as confirmation of registration and proof of purchase, which you may be requested to provide in the event of a claim under this warranty.
3. This warranty does not apply if rusting-through of the inner tub (from the inside out) was caused by faulty use, use in a manner other than what is normal for home use, non-domestic use, or where the operating instructions and installation guidelines are not followed.
4. This warranty shall be void if repairs or alterations were made by persons not authorized to perform such work.
5. We will, at our sole option, either repair or replace the dishwasher with the same or an equivalent model at no charge at its place of installation. Replaced components will become our property.
6. Any warranty claim must be filed within the warranty period set out in paragraph 2.
7. Any work performed under warranty shall neither extend nor renew the warranty period. The warranty period for installed replacement parts shall end with the warranty period for the entire appliance.
8. In the event of a replacement appliance being supplied, we may charge an appropriate monetary offset in respect of the period of use already enjoyed.
9. Further or other claims (in particular claims for damages suffered beyond the appliance itself) are excluded insofar as liability is not mandatory by law.
10. A person who is not party to these Terms shall not have any rights under or in connection with them under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
11. This warranty is in addition to and is not instead of your statutory rights as a consumer, which remain unaffected.
12. These warranty conditions apply to purchases made in the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland, or in a member state of the European Union and which are operated in the UK or the Republic of Ireland at the time at which the guarantee claim has come into effect. If the appliance is shipped to other countries feature the appropriate technical conditions (e.g. voltage, frequency.) for the climatic and environmental conditions in the country concerned, the terms of this warranty will continue to apply, provided that we, or our affiliates, have a local customer service network in that country. Appliances purchased outside the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland are subject to the warranty conditions published by the appropriate local representative office of that country. These can be obtained via the seller/retailer from whom you bought the appliance, or directly from our local representative office.
13. This warranty and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales, and the parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this warranty or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).